Sign in to follow this  
frh_64

Version 19.5 not starting

Hello Nico,

after installing v19.5 if I double click  on "Start_PSXT64.bat" nothing happens. The content of the log file is just the following:

"Sun Nov 22 14:49:09 2020 (utc) PSXT (64 bit) version 19.5 for Prepar3D v5"

Rolling back to v 19.4 and then everything is back to normal.

I'm using P3D v5.1 HF 1

Best regard

Francisco

Hi Fransisco,

I have no idea other then re-installing PSXT 19.5...

Or try this: delete C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Roaming\PSXseeconTraffic\parameters.xml

Then start again, and  set your parameters in the UI again.

Nico

Hi Nico,

I am sorry, but I observed the same as Fransisco. More precisely, it's the 64-Bit version which doesn't start while the 32-Bit version does.

Besides, I get numerous liveries which could not be created. Usually, this is a sign of FLAi not being registered with the Simulator but it is. Logfile is attached (remove the .mov extension, AVSIM doesn't accept .zip extensions).

This is Prepar3d5.1HF1, I've been away from Prepar3d for MSFS for some time, so I may have missed something, maybe? I just updated from 19.2 to 19.5, plus the support programs and created new liveries and parkings.

Thanks for your help. Just in case you get some idea...

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Hello Michael, 

I am so busy with MSFS that i have not noticed the HF1 for 5.1....

That could be why the 64 bit version is not starting.

I"ll investigate today

Regards,

Nico

• Like 1

Hi,

No it is not HF1, I've just installed 5.1 HF1 and PSXT 64 bit starts without a problem.

I could not download your .mov file, 

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

?

Nico

Hi Nico,

sorry, obviously AVSIM has stolen it. Then let's try something different:

https://michael-basler.net/Downloads/PSXseeconTraffic.zip

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Hi Michael,

From the Log I conclude that PSXT starts perfectly well, you only have the classical problem that your FLAi liveries are not known to (active in) your P3D sim...

Kind regards,

Nico

Thanks, Nico. That's the 32-Bit version which indeed runs. The 64-Bit version doesn't (on both machines, locally as well as on the networkd machine).

I'll investigate the classical problem😉. I registered FLAI using SimStarter in the simobjects.cfg under ProgramData. I checked the entry is the same as in my backups from former versions.

Anyway, thanks for the hint, I'll investigate what went wrong (and report).

Kind regards, Michael

Edited by pmb

31 minutes ago, pmb said:

Thanks, Nico. That's the 32-Bit version which indeed runs. The 64-Bit version doesn't (on both machines, locally as well as on the networkd machine).

Aha, I see. Do you have a log of the non-starting version, or is it just like the OP, only one line?

Hi ,

I've recompiled the 64 bit PSXT version with the SimConnect.lib of P3D v5.1 HF1. Available now in version 19.6.

Maybe worth trying to see if that makes a difference.

Kind Regards,

Nico

4 minutes ago, kiek said:

Hi ,

I've recompiled the 64 bit PSXT version with the SimConnect.lib of P3D v5.1 HF1. Available now in version 19.6.

Maybe worth trying to see if that makes a difference.

It does, the difference is both versions run now.🙂

Thank you and kind regards, Michael

Hi,

I reistalled the FLAi Package and all is working again. Thanks for your support.

BTW, I am 95% under MSFS now, too. It was love at first sight when I was admitted to the alpha in February, and I'm still in love.

Will certainly give PSXSeeconTraffic MSFS a chance when installation will be a bit more polished.

Kind regards, Michael