Sign in to follow this  
UlteriorModem

Controllers not talking to one another?

I have had this happen to me twice now.

Xplane 11.5, Toilss Airbuss A319 Sorry I dont have the exact STAR and procedures but you should get the idea.

Had a flight with arrival to KDAL. The original flight plan had RNAV approach to Rwy 26. No problem punched that into the FMC.

As I approached the TOD controller gave me a different approach with a STAR and ILS approach 08. No problem re-programmed the FMC. On crossing the TOD ATC advised me to descend via that STAR. Perfect!

After crossing the transition it gave vectors for ILS 08.. still perfect! Even better more direct!

All lined up on the localizer according to plan. In landing configuration.

Then I was handed off to the Tower and I reported established on the approach "Cleared to land RNAV 26".... Wait... what???

Here I am all lined up for ILS08 per ATC's direction and no one ever advised the tower of the changed approach / runway?

At that point I just canceled guidance and landed on ILS08. But last time I just went ahead and landed with P2A still running, after landing it told me I landed on the wrong runway then XP11 crashed during taxi.

Well it did it again.

Both center and approach had me on a STAR for ILS-31

When handed off to tower "Cleared for RNAV 13".

I will send the log file. Never heard back on the previous one.

Edited by UlteriorModem

Thanks for the log file.

It is definitely doing as you describe in the log file.

I tried to fly the exact same route with the latest update beta and it did not have the error.  This could have been due to Config settings being different.  If you could let me know what your config settings are, I can try it again if they are vastly different from mine.

Dave