Sign in to follow this  
waltpop

MSFS2020 Flightplan

I created a flightplan in simbreif. I exported it to my flightplan folder. When I start flightsim2020 (Flying the Citation Longitude), how do I import this flightplan I created into the aircraft? Thanks Walt

Walt Popowski

Thank's Highflyer.......... I did end up finding the Load/Save and it worked. Thank you very much for the assist. Happy Flying. Maybe we will see each other at KBDL some time. handle UPSPILOT642  Thanks again Walt

Walt Popowski

Just watch out for 1 thing...the latest mini patch has made the navigation data a bit broken so sometimes if you are importing a flightplan it can miss waypoints if you see this then it helps to import without the SID/STAR i.e export from Simbrief without the SID/STAR attached.

Awesome, good to know thanks. By the way I just submitted another ticket. In MSFS2020 the Citation Longitude........ When I fly it as soon as I take off the wings keep rocking back and forth. Not Violently but just a rocking back from side to side. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks

Walt Popowski

Awesome, good to know thanks. By the way I just submitted another ticket. In MSFS2020 the Citation Longitude........ When I fly it as soon as I take off the wings keep rocking back and forth. Not Violently but just a rocking back from side to side. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks

Walt Popowski

Good question, I am sure I have plenty of those issues. Have the Honeycomb Yoke, (Throttle will be here end of December) , keyboard, X52 Throttle, and the X-box controller. There has to be something conflicting in there somewhere. WINK...........   May have to set some time to set them all to default and re-program the settings right? What a job that's going to be. But I can't imagine how that would cause the wings to rock back and forth. And let me say, "I do appreciate your help."

• Upvote 1

Walt Popowski

Deadbender said this is a bug and thinks the next update might fix the wing rocking.

Walt Popowski