Sign in to follow this  
williehayes52

AI takeoff and landings

I have tried all setting for airport traffic (AI Offline, Real Time Online, Max airport traffic, Airline and General Aviation Traffic Density at 100%); however, I can not just view planes taking off and landing at any busy airport--almost a ghost town. At KSFO, a plane takes off, maybe, every 10 minutes. I remember in previous versions of MS Flight Sim, seeing planes lined up for takeoff--a busy airport. Is it possible to get the same volume of traffic in MSFS 2020? I like watching airport traffic--takeoffs and landings.

12 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Online traffic takes a while to load in.

In any case for both (AI offline/Online traffic) the traffic is not heavy enough despite i set the cursor to 100%.

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

Do what I've done over the last few days. Switch MULTIPLAYER on and make for the hubs according to the country you're in. Here in the UK it's Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, etc. Not only will you have traffic populating the airfield but also the skies around you. Also, you will laugh a lot. It's craaazzzzy man. You might not see outstanding demonstrations of operability of the airframe or exemplary airmanship but you will laugh. I guarantee it.

I've been seeing a lot more Online Traffic since yesterday's update. It's not a crazy amount, but more than the last couple weeks.

kaKrNJs.png

OsE5FXt.png

Edited by Tuskin38