Sign in to follow this  
Samaritano

FeelThere E-Jets E175 and E195 V3

Don't bother.

They're even refusing to add panel lighting that can be turned on during the day. This stuff seems to be mostly last gen tech, ignoring current sim capabilities.

• Upvote 1

Thanks @flycln

I saw the price and was curious.  But if history is any example.  Every time I buy an aircraft that's not top tier, it always stays in my hangar.  Even if at the time I thought I was getting a great deal

• Upvote 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

For this price I'm in.

I have 170/190 from day 1 and after SP1 I quite enjoy it. so 30 for add 175/195 is OK for me.

I go around the light issue with FSL spotlight and not quite care about graphic so it's OK for me, Yes the FMS are not 1:1 reduplicated but most function I need is there. The VNAV descend is bad, but just as QW787 and CS757 are. and manageable by just using FLCH.

The flight performce is quite close to real AOM, that's a big deal for me. And that's what they have fixed on SP1.

I main issue for me for now is they don't have correct CG and Takeoff trim calculation, and creat some headache on rotation if not care.

Edited by C2615

what quality level do you put the e170/190 on?  Any other payware you would say it equals?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Interested also. Never pulled the trigger because of the price tag, but I flew a lot the Embraers as a passenger pre-COVID and I wanted to replicate them in my sim. This BF sale might be a good opportunity, but still cautious.

Is it V5 compatible ?

EDIT : according to their website it is, needs to deactivate a dll.

Edited by TopGun33

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

2 people have asked and I can't see on their website whether it supports P3D V5. Is it a secret?

1 hour ago, Fatback said:

2 people have asked and I can't see on their website whether it supports P3D V5. Is it a secret?

Yes they are compatible with P3D v.5. 

Yes they have a P3D v.5 installer included.

Yes they support addon xml installations.

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

For $30 I think I’ll take a snap at the E-170/E-190 package. I compared this to CaptainSim pricing and have deemed this as a no brainer.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

so is this plane on the captain sim / aerosoft level or worse?

11 minutes ago, micstatic said:

so is this plane on the captain sim / aerosoft level or worse?

I used to have the old one for FSX and it was pretty good. I also just watched a fairly thorough review on YouTube and the reviewer said it was worth the $60 price tag. For $30 it seems like it’s worth the risk. I would say it is similar to CaptainSim / Aerosoft level, but I think I am a bit easier to please than some others because I don’t do failures, etc. 

Cheers, Pete

• Like 1

11 hours ago, C2615 said:

I have 170/190 from day 1 and after SP1 I quite enjoy it. so 30 for add 175/195 is OK for me.

Not sure if you're aware since there these guys don't get much media coverage, but SP2 is their most current service pack.  

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

I just purchased the 170/190 V3 package and I am unable to download the product. I get the following error message: "The password has been blocked. "

Pretty disappointing, I sent emails to BMT support but who knows when they will respond. Please be advised.

Cheers, Pete

15 hours ago, micstatic said:

what quality level do you put the e170/190 on?  Any other payware you would say it equals?

I would say around QW787, less good than CS757, but IMO CS757 have more deep system simulation but somewhat more bug for normal flight, QW787 even less deep as Ejet but for normal flight it's about same, however QW787 might have better graphic and AP finetune than Ejets. For normal flight it's not compareable for Aerosoft I think, but I only have tried AS320 on my friends computer.

5 hours ago, jalbino59 said:

Not sure if you're aware since there these guys don't get much media coverage, but SP2 is their most current service pack.  

I know and I have SP2, but SP2 is not much improvement than SP1. I'd rather say it's SP1.1