Sign in to follow this  
sidfadc

Smaller ground crew.....?

Just loaded up first time after update and EITHER my TBM has eaten a 1UP mushroom OR the ground staff (dude on the pushback) have shrunk in size??  offensive initials not allowed lol.... 🙂

And for some reason my LEFT RIGHT UP DOWN arrow keys do nothing in cockpit, looking at my controls the bindings have been cleared hmmmmm.....

Edited by sidfadc

Thomas Derbyshire

12 minutes ago, sidfadc said:

Just loaded up first time after update and EITHER my TBM has eaten a 1UP mushroom OR the ground staff (dude on the pushback) have shrunk in size??  offensive initials not allowed lol.... 🙂

I heard that it is a true representation of the ways airport authorities are having to cut back in response to the loss of income due to covid. A smaller workforce !!!

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X on ROG CROSSHAIR VIIl DARK HERO (AM4), Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC and 32 GB Vengeance Pro Ram 3600MHz. DELL Alienware AW3420DW 3440x1440 and DELL U2414H

Only the thin and short need apply - food cutbacks are inevitable - the canteen is closed until further notice.

• Like 2

Thomas Derbyshire

44 minutes ago, Espana Pete said:

I heard that it is a true representation of the ways airport authorities are having to cut back in response to the loss of income due to covid. A smaller workforce !!!

Now this made me laugh!!!

Albert

i7-9700KF; RTX 2070 Super; Z390 Phantom Gaming 4S, 32gb G Skill 3600;
2TB 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVme; 2TB 860 EVO SSD; 1TB 860 EVO SSD; Li 205 ATX Case; Windows 10 Pro x64