Sign in to follow this  
BijanStudio

Fall Season update V1.2 - updater for USA update

Apparently some don't see the fall season after the USA update. 

New version 1.2 is available to download at:

https://flightsim.to/file/3680/fall-season-for-microsoft-flight-simulator

Some enhancement have been made in certain areas. As seen in pictures, not all areas have the bright vivid colors. 

Just unzip in community folder.

stGlcTt.png

xKFlS2k.png

cXKonNN.png

UH8P8jD.png

x6uVlrr.png

rtLdfRh.png

XLSAWZK.png

• Like 11

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

Is this in the library here or do I have to create an account on this flightsim.to site?

It's not in the library here. You may have to create an account in flightsim if it doesn't let you download as a guest.

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

OK. It says the author has not allowed guests to download this file. I assumed that was you, but maybe that's a setting they have set sitewide.

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, DAL1850 said:

OK. It says the author has not allowed guests to download this file. I assumed that was you, but maybe that's a setting they have set sitewide.

Thanks.

Yea sorry. Registration is required.

Gaming Laptop:

WOW... fantastic

• Like 1

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Thanks for the update. Works fine now.

• Like 1

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

Amazing, many thanks.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

8 hours ago, kt069 said:

Thanks for the update. Works fine now.

Great.

6 hours ago, SierraHotel said:

Amazing, many thanks.

Welcome 🙂

Gaming Laptop:

Looks good. I did note some areas do seem to pick up the autumn colors a bit better than others but on the whole it feels about right.

Thanks for updating this.

Just learned if this mod is installed and the game downloads a "mini patch", it will barf on the entire installation and reinstall/repatch the entire 24GB of game (taking this mod out with it). I guess the only way to circumvent is to backup EVERYTHING you change, mod what you want, change EVERYTHING back to the way it was originally (remove all vestiges of this mod including your backups) prior to patching and pray you didn't miss anything.

Edited by DAL1850

hmm, I didn’t have this problem with todays mini patch.  Patch was about 1G and game ran fine.  I had Fall mod installed at the time of the patch upload.

12 minutes ago, DAL1850 said:

I guess the only way to circumvent is to backup EVERYTHING you change, mod what you want, change EVERYTHING back to the way it was originally (remove all vestiges of this mod including your backups) prior to patching and pray you didn't miss anything.

Nope, the only way is:  DO NOT edit any of the core files!

Instead install the Fall Colors in the Community folder 🙂

Bert

1 hour ago, Bert Pieke said:

Nope, the only way is:  DO NOT edit any of the core files!

Instead install the Fall Colors in the Community folder 🙂

Well the instructions say to install them to:

Packages\Official\xxx\fs-base\vegetation

How would I install these to the community folder? Do I need to create a parallel folder hierarchy or can I just extract the modified "vegitation" folder directly to community and have the game pick it up?