Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Blowing the "Comps"

In the real estate world a "Comp" is a comparable property in the surrounding area of a house you're looking at, to compare the overall value of the property you may want to buy with others in the area.

I can only imagine selling real estate in this area and having to include this little shack in the listing...must be bringing down all the property values in the area like crazy! 🤣

Very nicely rendered in the new US update. 

G9EqJw.jpg

IrR5te.jpg

XNTHMq.jpg

wUgRrZ.jpg

• Like 6

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Biltmore?

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

2 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Hearst Castle?  Or Biltmore?

The latter...nestled in the beautiful foothills of Ashville, NC....lovely place to fly....everyone should visit.   And the great freeware addon Mountain Air is just North of the estate.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

The latter...nestled in the beautiful foothills of Ashville, NC....lovely place to fly....everyone should visit.   And the great freeware addon Mountain Air is just North of the estate.

I have been to Biltmore, but quite a number of years ago.  Also have been to Hurst Castle off the central California coast.

I was born about 20 miles south of Asheville in the quaint town of Brevard.  My now 94 year old Dad, a surviving WWII veteran,  has retired back to Brevard.  We are back there twice a year to visit but have not been to Biltmore in recent years.  I fly sim flights from here to Asheville and back often.  I have DL the Mountain Air scenery but have not flown to it yet.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

1 hour ago, fppilot said:

I have DL the Mountain Air scenery but have not flown to it yet.

It's fantastic!  Carl and I flew out of there this morning as I wanted to show him the Biltmore.   Love flying in this area.  My late Dad moved to Murphy, NC from Florida...beautiful area all around.

QDci0c.jpg

1 hour ago, fppilot said:

My now 94 year old Dad, a surviving WWII veteran,

Would love to hear stories of his time in WWII, I'm quite a history buff of that era, and agree our greatest generation was those men & women who did what they did for their country during those dark times.

Edited by Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg