Sign in to follow this  
DarkMantle

The latest update included CH Throttle Quadrant?

I have this quadrant and as some of you know, the Thrust reverse is a bit of a gong show.  I had a look at the control section of the Sim and don't really notice any difference with what is presented.  Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, DarkMantle said:

I have this quadrant and as some of you know, the Thrust reverse is a bit of a gong show.  I had a look at the control section of the Sim and don't really notice any difference with what is presented.  Am I missing something?

If I remember correctly, they simply stated that they added a "default" profile to the Throttle.  That means it has some buttons assigned.  

I have the CH Flight Sim Yoke, and it appears in the sim, but has a question mark next to the picture and I had to manually create the profile from scratch.  I think the only difference between what you had and have now is a new "starting" point to map your controller.  

38 minutes ago, wthomas33065 said:

If I remember correctly, they simply stated that they added a "default" profile to the Throttle.  That means it has some buttons assigned.  

I have the CH Flight Sim Yoke, and it appears in the sim, but has a question mark next to the picture and I had to manually create the profile from scratch.  I think the only difference between what you had and have now is a new "starting" point to map your controller.  

Ah ok.  So nothing basically lol.  Thanks for the heads up

I just assigned one of the buttons to the 'toggle thrust reverser' function.   Then use the levers over their full range ignoring the detents.