Sign in to follow this  
cyyzrwy24

Chase Plane

I haven't seen Chase Plane update, any new from them? This take unusual long time for some reason.

Alex 

It's already updated for 5.1, be sure to enable "Release Candidate versions" in general settings (first option). Current version is v1.2.48.

24 minutes ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

I haven't seen Chase Plane update, any new from them? This take unusual long time for some reason.

??

When opening ChasePlane and going to 'Known issues & What's new?' you can read the following:

v1.2.48  Current Version - 20-11-19

New Things

• Support for P3D v5.1.12.26829

That's P3D v5 HF1 and on release day.

Have you turned off 'Release Candidate versions' under General Preferences in the program?

Edited by F737NG

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

9 minutes ago, F737NG said:

Have you turned off 'Release Candidate versions' under General Preferences in the program?

Didn't paid attention to that but I will check one more time...Thanks

Yeah I did after I closed Sim...but never checked.

Thanks

Edited by cyyzrwy24

Alex 

30 minutes ago, F737NG said:

??

When opening ChasePlane and going to 'Known issues & What's new?' you can read the following:

That's P3D v5 HF1 and on release day.

I build new PC and re-installing everything now but getting issue with GSX2. I installed and activated but every time I preCtrlF12 wants me to wrap to trial mode Airports? Do I need to install GSX (old version as well)? Any idea. Sorry to bug you

Alex 

15 minutes ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

I build new PC and re-installing everything now but getting issue with GSX2. I installed and activated but every time I preCtrlF12 wants me to wrap to trial mode Airports? Do I need to install GSX (old version as well)? Any idea. Sorry to bug you

GSX2 is an add-on and requries GSX to already be installed.

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

2 hours ago, simbol said:

Keven updated ChasePlane for 5.1 HF1 just 1 hour after release..

S.

Why that late 😁🤭

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Just now, simbol said:

He was busy, with something else lol... let's blame timezone 😛

Aaa....yes. Timezone and P3D is indeed always surprising. 

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

My chaseplane via orbx says there is no update yet for P3d v5.1 hf1 yet

this correct?

cheers

mike

1 hour ago, mikeymike said:

My chaseplane via orbx says there is no update yet for P3d v5.1 hf1 yet

this correct?

cheers

mike

It should show when you open CP

S.

10 minutes ago, simbol said:

It should show when you open CP

S.

Nvm found it I had to switch on candidate version.

thanks

mike

• Like 1

Team of CHP works very fast, the update for 5.1 HF1 was in the same day.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

Thanks guys...forgot to turn on few things...and just realized that quite a few things got forgotten if once you set up and forget about it...LOL. Now I am struggling with few settings as well, what is what and where. Also realized how many things is there to download and install. It will take some time but so far so good.

Alex