Sign in to follow this  
KingOfGod

Need help from the experts :)

So I've been using SimBrief for my flight planning for a while and most of the times the correct SID is not given as an option in my aircraft (PMDG 777). So lets say hypothetically I was to fly from RCTP to VHHH, Sim brief would give me a CHALI1A departure, but my PMDG 777 FMC departure page wont have the option to select that specific departure it would have comepletely different SIDS, is it because it's outdated? I know for a fact the Sim Brief one is correct but what can I do to get that SID on my FMC? It would be appriciated if someone could help me with this, have a great day :)

7 hours ago, KingOfGod said:

So I've been using SimBrief for my flight planning for a while and most of the times the correct SID is not given as an option in my aircraft (PMDG 777). So lets say hypothetically I was to fly from RCTP to VHHH, Sim brief would give me a CHALI1A departure, but my PMDG 777 FMC departure page wont have the option to select that specific departure it would have comepletely different SIDS, is it because it's outdated? I know for a fact the Sim Brief one is correct but what can I do to get that SID on my FMC? It would be appriciated if someone could help me with this, have a great day :)

I believe you would have to update the airac cycle for the pmdg 777.

mike

Edited by mikeymike

hello

yes the most current and compliant route is below.

N0491F400 CHALI1A CHALI T3 MKG A1 ELATO V522 ABBEY

Your SID CHALA1A was current as of the 11 Jan 2019

Id say your out of date airac is the issue.  in the real world you can MEL that for 10 days.  your somewhat over that....😀

Capture.png

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png

7 hours ago, mikeymike said:

I believe you would have to update the airac cycle for the pmdg 777.

mike

Appriciate so much, got it to work now 🙂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

hello

yes the most current and compliant route is below.

N0491F400 CHALI1A CHALI T3 MKG A1 ELATO V522 ABBEY

Your SID CHALA1A was current as of the 11 Jan 2019

Id say your out of date airac is the issue.  in the real world you can MEL that for 10 days.  your somewhat over that....😀

Capture.png

Thank you so much for your kind reply, I've got it to work after updating the AIRAC

• Like 2