Sign in to follow this  
RAdE0nEXE

KSEA LFPG scenery from T2G, aircraft falling through textur

Hello everyone, it's my first post here sry if I picked up wrong forum.

I have a problem with Taxi2Gate LFPG and KSEA secenery, all aircraft (default/payware) are actually „moving” under the runway or taxiway. Other sceneries are working fine no problems, only t2G sceneries gives me headaches.

All AI trafic is also under the texture. I don't know what to do, reinstalled both of them 10 times, still no luck. 

I'm also using all ORBX addons, vector, global, open LCs.

FSX SP2 

Welcome to Avsim! Glad you got your issue sorted - it sounded like a case of duplicate AFCAD files for the airports concerned.

Bill

It was because airport elevation correction, the  ground sceneries mixed or something like that.

I opened FTX Vector configurator, then Airport elevation correction and I manually took out LFPG and KSEA.

I got the same problem with Aerosoft Lisbon and Dublin, solved them as well using the same method.