Sign in to follow this  
DAD

Servers down right now (NOV27 0900CET) ?

Anybody aware of issues? I have internet connection (doing home ofice) but MSFS takes veeery long to load and I even saw the press any key message again?! Am I alone?

Edited by DAD

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

1 minute ago, DAD said:

Anybody aware of issues? I have internet connection (doing home ofice) but MSFS takes veeery long to load and I even saw the press any key message again?! Am I alone?

I got that yesterday, had to sign out ( in game ) then sign back in again

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

alright. just that I do not get into the game (yet) with black screen and constantly spinning circle bottom right. but I indeed saw briefly a grey popup box (with no content though) which MAY have been the Xbox live server logon request...

oh, update. I just landed at press any key again. pressed it again, now black screen with spinning circle. alright, will keep an eye on that and eventually reset MSFS in apps menue.

Edited by DAD

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Just launched Fs 2020 - no issue in France, 10 am local time (9 utc)
0->30 " = black screen
30"->1'30" = loading
Then, world map and Ui available.

working now again, no idea what the issue was. resetting MSFS did not help. Did have to go to MS Store and did log off / log in there and then MSFS started again. Enroute now to Korfu/Greece in dev modded neo

Phil Leaven

MS/Asobo tweeted this morning that they are aware of some connection issues and are working on it.

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

2 hours ago, DAD said:

working now again, no idea what the issue was. resetting MSFS did not help. Did have to go to MS Store and did log off / log in there and then MSFS started again. Enroute now to Korfu/Greece in dev modded neo

It happens sometimes, we get logged out for no reason. And instead of telling us clearly we have to log in, the game does a lot of weird stuff, including the famous Press Any Key screen..LOL

These problems are happening since yesterday. Look for previous threads here at AVSIM.

Nothing we can do about it. It's on the MS end. No need to sign out and in again, but wait for MS.

Cheers, Ed

Edited by edpatino

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers