Sign in to follow this  
9GTurn

Resetting control surfaces

Hi,

I'm using the honeycomb yoke with the latest update from MSFS and since my control inputs have gone nuts.  I pull back on the yoke and the elevators move to the position, but flick back to neutral and then back to the input when I move the yoke again and back to neutral.  This is also happening to the ailerons too, move to the input then back to neutral.  Using the modern flight model.

Have pulled the USB on the yoke, have reset the controls in the controls dialogue, restarted PC, changed aircraft and they are all doing the same.

Any ideas of a fix please folks?

@Glenn Fitzpatrick Turns out to be pilot error - and sort of what you suggested as during a sim rig move around I had plugged my Saitek yoke in to get the 2nd throttle box working, but that in turn also was recognised so I was using MSFS with two yokes.  And they fought like a couple of children over who had control!

Thanks for your suggestion it started me off searching in that direction.