Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Eurofighter Typhoon released for MSFS

Looks quite nice. Looking forward to hear from someone who had a chance to try it.

Hans

Oh my.....that is a BIG PASS from me thank you.  What a shiny fighter! 🙂

Had many snarky comments about just the exterior of the plane, then I saw the interior and after marveling about the quality as compared to the wonderful MB339.....checked out what they thought about charging for it...still shaking my head if anyone is foolish enough to actually pay more than a dollar for this...and that would be about 59 cents too munch in my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Just read the reviews over at simmarket. Seems to be a sure pass indeed.

Hans

Top speed Mach 0.95 due to simulation limitation. No further questions...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

20 minutes ago, hjsmuc said:

Just read the reviews over at simmarket. Seems to be a sure pass indeed.

OMG...I just had to laugh when I read one of the comments on simmarket....the person said the missile on the belly was mounted wrong....and when you look at one of the release pics...sure enough....mounted backwards!  Must be that top secret rear-firing weapon we've never heard of!🤣

And who includes a screenshot of your MSFS2020 name, avatar and face on the release pics of a commercial sales site....especially with a quality release such as this....really?🙄

This thing is a complete joke I'm sorry....I don't care how much you want a Eurofighter....this is not one guys....please do not support a PAYWARE dev that brings this kind of "quality" to the market...unless it's for about 49 cents.

EDIT:

2 pics from the simmarket page who expects you to pay 18 Euro for this:

Backwards missile.....

gdvNL6.jpg

Beautiful texturing.
QWrSTb.jpg

Stay away my friends....please.

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 8

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

What a joke and the VC makes the out side look good.

• Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Oh god the texturing work...does he knows there is roughness slider on blender or substance? Even i have better standards (wich are already very low D) 

And btw, a simple port from the FSX Mirage 2000C into MSFS shows that Post Combustion IS possible. 

Seriously, is supersonic really not possible atm in MSFS?

• Like 2

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

7 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Seriously, is supersonic really not possible atm in MSFS?

Acording to the guy from the Mirage video above, it gets a little weird passing Mach 1. Doesnt go into details, but there seems to be some issues. 

• Upvote 2

It's from the same developer that gave us the wonderful EDDH-airport - with bathroomtile-textures for roofs and facades. I recently saw that it has already found its way into the official MSFS Marketplace and had a rating of three stars (???) from more than 60 users. Assuming that only 10 percent of marketplace customers take the effort to rate an addon that would make a whopping 10.000+ Euros for bad quality not on par with most freeware addons. While I was indulgent with their efforts back then i now find it brazen.

Edited by Tom_L
  • Like 4

Gigabyte Aorus Z390Master, i9-9900k @ 5.1 Ghz all cores, RTX 2080, 32 GB RAM

34 minutes ago, Tom_L said:

It's from the same developer that gave us the wonderful EDDH-airport - with bathroomtile-textures for roofs and facades. I recently saw that it has already found its way into the official MSFS Marketplace and had a rating of three stars (???) from more than 60 users. Assuming that only 10 percent of marketplace customers take the effort to rate an addon that would make a whopping 10.000+ Euros for bad quality not on par with most freeware addons. While I was indulgent with their efforts back then i now find it brazen.

Wow....just wow.  Let's see.....MS/AS can allow this KRAP on to the marketplace...and yet can't seem to add a little update to fix Carenado's Mooney CTD'ing within the last 3 weeks or so (I mean seriously, how hard can that be)?

I seriously shake my head at their efforts with the Marketplace.  And with the given debacle that is their latest effort to "tune" the autopilot behavior, as much as hate to say it, if it were not for the stunning graphics and feeling of immersion, the naysayers are starting to sound more plausible.

If I were to give 99% of the simmers here the CEO position at whatever ultimate company was making the decisions that result in the outcome of the overall MSFS Experience...I'd bet we'd see a much better sim.   You have to ask who the heck signs off on some of these decisions.

If it were me...1st things I'd do:

• Fire the director of the Marketplace, hire a new one who would have to pass this simple test:
    • PMDG, AS, FSL, AS, REX, FSDT, FB, A2A, BBS, Carenado, @robert young etc (I know there a dozens I missed).  TEST: Write out what the initials mean of each company.  Write one paragraph explaining how long they've been part of the community, what they sell, what their flagship product is, their standing in the community, and how you would market their products.
  • Fire the entire avionics team.  Put @robert young, @Bert Pieke and the guys at Working Title in charge.
  • Fire the folks responsible for the live weather.  Require them to work with the long-standing 3rd party devs that have been doing flightsim weather and environments forever.  Put @fppilot in charge of the Division.
  • Fire the person who thinks you should see blue taxiway lights at night, from 25 miles away from the airport. In such detail that you can count the individual bulbs.  Hire ANY person who's seen an airport at night from 25 miles away to configure the lighting you should see at airports from a distance.
  • Please add your termination-letter recipients at MS/AS where you think appropriate. 😉 
Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

some ppl are very entitled here.

if you dont like the sim, dont play it, easy.

2 hours ago, AnkH said:

Top speed Mach 0.95 due to simulation limitation. No further questions...

Lol wow. Fail Asobo. 

add, Fire the person that had the oversight on allowing an engine limitation like that in the game. 

Edited by UAL4life