Sign in to follow this  
Car147

Manchester EGCC

Hi all

Just noticed this on another forum, it's still a work in progress but for £7.99 at the moment i jumped.... and very happy with it as well. They state you will gt updates as it progresses .

https://maccosim.com/

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Thanks for this. This is the first ever Airport I have bought (not from Microsoft!!). It was the first one I flew abroad from so a little sentimental for me. It looks like excellent work in the vid and pics and an excellent price. Will have a mooch round in a few mins. Download is 428meg so quite  lot of their own modelling.

CJ

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Car147 said:

Hi all

Just noticed this on another forum, it's still a work in progress but for £7.99 at the moment i jumped.... and very happy with it as well. They state you will gt updates as it progresses .

https://maccosim.com/

What a legend, been waiting for this my home airport... Anyone heard of the developer? They any good? Pictures look good.

• Like 1

Your welcome guys, i was just hoping it was of a decent standard, and i have been impressed with it so far.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

I'm going to wait and see what Asobo come up with in the UK update for EGCC next week, and if it doesn't impress, I'll be going for this one.

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Hi everyone, I'm the guy who helped produce the promotional video via my YouTube channel... Been working with Macco Simulations for a couple of weeks now. 

I can say he's been really friendly, informative and is passionate about creating a fully accurate EGCC and has said he's going to update it as the airport updates too. 

He's unknown because he's just launched this as his first product but very good indeed and has built it from scratch. V.0.5 which is out currently is REALLY good - and a bargain for the price! 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Chock said:

I'm going to wait and see what Asobo come up with in the UK update for EGCC next week, and if it doesn't impress, I'll be going for this one.

Sensible approach, I’ve just joined the Discord an the guy seems serious about making this truly life like. If you do decide on it you should consider joining the discord, am sure your knowledge from working at EGCC could be pretty valuable.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BritishAvgeek-YT said:

Hi everyone, I'm the guy who helped produce the promotional video via my YouTube channel... Been working with Macco Simulations for a couple of weeks now. 

I can say he's been really friendly, informative and is passionate about creating a fully accurate EGCC and has said he's going to update it as the airport updates too. 

He's unknown because he's just launched this as his first product but very good indeed and has built it from scratch. V.0.5 which is out currently is REALLY good - and a bargain for the price! 

Thanks mate I’ll be purchasing this tonight. From what I’ve seen on the discord the guy seems determined to do a great job which am sure he will looking at it already.

44 minutes ago, Chock said:

That was my first consideration, too. But I read that only four airports will come with more detail.

And these airports are: Outer Skerries, Manchester Barton, Liverpool, Land’s End Airport

Patric

1 hour ago, Chock said:

I thought the UK update was next year, not next week? But then, I'm easily confused....

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

I think there's some sort of formal announcement then. And in the Q and A Barra was mentioned too. Maybe that'll just be put in rather than hand crafted. Not a lot to craft really. 

Edited by superspud

Interesting but I’m not buying any UK scenery until the next sim update which of course is the UK

• Like 1

Thomas Derbyshire

For the money, and detail so far, it's well worth the investment. Crikey i have seen some stuff in $20 plus mark, nowhere near the quality of this. You can tell the guy is really trying to make it as llife like as possible.

It appears he's even got the Airport Hotel and it's beer garden modelled too (threshold of 23R) 🍻

• Like 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)