Sign in to follow this  
FrankBogaerts

A320

2 hours ago, FrankBogaerts said:

It gets worse with every update in FS2020 apparently you can't stop the engines from the A320 again also the a320mod doesn't fix this for the moment.

???

I have the latest developer version and can shut down the engines just fine...

Back in 2014 we had a 752 in LAS that just would not shut down. Either the crew or maintenance had to pull the fire bottles and fill the engines with foam to get them to turn off. Fuel cutoffs didn't do anything.

Maybe this is a feature? 🤣

• Like 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Just done another A320 flight, wings rocking llike a good un, the weird offset following  then loss of AP turning onto final....

Edited by Car147

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

I was just reading the FlyByWire Discord site and under 'known-issues' they mentioned

- Engines won't turn off. (check if you have "unlimited fuel" enabled in options. It got turned on by the update for some people.)

Maybe something to check?

John

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Car147 said:

Just done another A320 flight, wings rocking llike a good un, the weird offset following  then loss of AP turning onto final....

I‘ve had the same problems today except for the last one. But the AP wanted to land me a few 100 meters off the runway (KSEA) so I had to disengage it and land manually. The same happened to me yesterday at KLAX. 

• Like 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

3 hours ago, Car147 said:

suggestion from FlyByWire Discord page

- AP swaying left and right (same with the default A320) [Workaround: Turn off SEC1 on the left overhead / Cycle AP ON and OFF ]

John

• Like 2

3 hours ago, johnh1984 said:

suggestion from FlyByWire Discord page

- AP swaying left and right (same with the default A320) [Workaround: Turn off SEC1 on the left overhead / Cycle AP ON and OFF ]

John

Thanks i'll give it a try.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

1 hour ago, Schwarzgruber said:

Go to settings/control/sensitivities and set in deadzone 10%.

Or buy FSUIPC and check eliminate control spikes and then you don't have to have stupid dead zones 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FrankBogaerts said:

It gets worse with every update in FS2020 apparently you can't stop the engines from the A320 again also the a320mod doesn't fix this for the moment.

Turn off Unlimited Fuel.

I don‘t know if it‘s connected to the AP but I‘ve just had a weird experience with the a320 (latest dev mod). When I accelerated for take off the plane suddenly pulled to the left. I tried to correct it but the plane didn‘t react. All I could do was watch the plane crash into the next building. This has never happened before. Any ideas?

• Like 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

1 hour ago, Shack95 said:

I don‘t know if it‘s connected to the AP but I‘ve just had a weird experience with the a320 (latest dev mod). When I accelerated for take off the plane suddenly pulled to the left. I tried to correct it but the plane didn‘t react. All I could do was watch the plane crash into the next building. This has never happened before. Any ideas?

Take off from a strip with no buildings?

🙂

Out of the joke: yes this happened to me also. One of those random features you encounter from time to time. 

Andrea

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shack95 said:

William Shatner just posted on faceback that he had the same problem...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuGhQfRTI84gTIu6g64en

8qnZOl3.jpg

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.