Sign in to follow this  
dawii181

The end of Microsoft Flight?

Hey everyone, 

I really enjoy playing Microsoft Flight, and find that is by far the best flight sim experience with regard to missions, graphics, engine, etc and runs pretty good on relatively low-spec systems. However, it seems that since around a month or so Microsoft has rendered Microsoft Flight installation impossible, likely due to the launch of the new Microsoft flight simulator. Fortunately, I still have a copy of the game installed on my computer at home, but I am currently out of town for college so can't use it. Has anyone had sucess in installing the game lately? Are some parts of the game starting to break? Does anyone have an alternative install file or could someone share their install directory? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Dave

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.