Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Floating fence line at TFFJ R28.

When positioned at R28, the fence line on the left is floating in the air..

Does anyone else see this?

82WGM6m.jpg

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

Hi, I have the same problem. Have you found the fix?

Orangina

Hardware: Intel 4770K / Geforce 1060 / Saitek X55 + Fighter Rudder / Saitek Switch Panel + Multi Panel + Radio Panel + BIP + 5 FIP (Drived by SPADNext) / Track IR 4 + TrackClip Pro

Software: W10 64bits, MSFS, LittleNavMap

58 minutes ago, orangina said:

Hi, I have the same problem. Have you found the fix?

After the last MSFS update, there is now a wall for the fence to sit on..

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

The problem had disappeared but came back tonight. Even in vanilla, still no wall below the fences. I've tried to uninstall and install tffj without success.

Thanks

Orangina

Hardware: Intel 4770K / Geforce 1060 / Saitek X55 + Fighter Rudder / Saitek Switch Panel + Multi Panel + Radio Panel + BIP + 5 FIP (Drived by SPADNext) / Track IR 4 + TrackClip Pro

1 hour ago, orangina said:

I've tried to uninstall and install tffj without success.

Do you have a TFFJ addon scenery?

I have the Asobo default: V0.1.47.

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

Yes, that's the default one. v0.1.47. I've tried to delete the rolling cache with no success

Orangina

Hi,

As I said, even in vanilla (no mod installed) I still have the problem.

The main things is that I've only noticed that the bug is back when flying back to TFFJ. So I can not link it with a change.

I've made some cleanup in the installed official scenery. Maybe linked, but it bothers me to reinstall everything maybe for nothing

Orangina

Thanks,

Do you have all the world update installed?

I'm reinstalling all the sceneries of the standart version + world update US + world update UK to check if it can be because of that

Edited by orangina

Orangina

All the world updates plus the Asobo TFFJ Gustaf III default handmade airport version 1.40 .

If anything is faulty it is Asobo TFFJ Gustaf III , try uninstalling that deleting any relevant files and then redownloading it.

After reinstall of all the default sceneries + WU, problem solved.

I may try to desinstall WU which I don't use to check, but so far, so good, let's fly

Thanks for your help

Orangina