Gound from flt deck YES CAPT

Ground mec  start push back NOTHING

Do you Enable Keep mec on push

what setting also on PROFICIENCY  I have it on A.T.P.L

Can MCE ask for jetways to connect

Edited by Burge
jetways

For my fellow MCE users with push back.

I'd like to see the following from both the flight sim and from any and all AI co-pilot assistant or AI first officer assistant programs.

In the good old days of Its Your Plane the AI co-pilot/AI first Officer would ask us if we need a pushback or not.Just before we get to this point, it would be nice that the sim via our headset speakers would say that we need or wouldn't need a pushback, how far of a pushback if needed and in which direction to steer the tail towards.

Either Left, AKA Port, Right AKA Starboard, and or straight back AKA aft.

That way when our co-pilot asks us if we would need a pushback or not, we would have this info at our fingertips in our minds to answer the co-pilot to assist us to perform the pushback procedure for the correct distance away from the terminal, and in which direction to steer away from the terminal.

Just my two cents.

Now with that in mind, has anyone stress tested out the pushback program from fs 2 crew and or the program that might help we bvi pilots out is the Runway Awareness and Avoidance System or RAAS program.

What interests me about this program is as follows:

In short, it will guide us via audio voice output messages to guide us around the grounds and runways around the airport.

The sighted follow this information from painted arrows and signs and what not painted on the runways and tarmacs.

It is also suppose to help us to stay on the center line and assist us by not going to high or to low of the glide slope when taking off and or landing as well.

But would like some thoughts on this program, since it might be a huge help for we BVI Flight Simmer Pilots.

Also, for all Flight Simulator 2020 Flight simulator BVI Pilots.

I'd like to know if and or how you're working with in fs 2020 via being a blind flight simmer pilot.

I still cannot get it to fire up.

I can't access the settings, I can't access the free flight button, that's if there is still one that was grandfathered from the FSX program or not.

I also can't select a aircraft or fill out a flight plan.

I'd also like to know if the Dassault Falcon 7X and or it's successor the Dassault Falcon 8X tri-jet is in the FS 2020 fleet or not, for we righ playboy BVI Flight Simmer Pilots.

I love the DF7X and hope to use the DF8X.

Why would one want to jump from the DF7X to the DF8X?

1. The fuel onboard the DF8X is 35 percent more efficient than the older df7x.

2. the DF8X also flies roughly 500 miles futher than the older DF7X.

For a stress test flight, I usually fly the DF7X from my home FBO Erie International KERI, down to Santa Anna California AKA KSNA and or also known by the locals as John Weign International as well.

That airport is the closest airport to Disneyland.

I can usually fly to KSNA in roughly four hours.

You couldn't  fly to KSNA on one leg of fuel to KSNA via the lear jet.

The B738 and B744 needed at least six hours.

So, I love the DF7X and hope to have my hands on it's successor the DF8X. 

If it is not in the fleet, I'd like to know if the DF7X from the Fly Away Simulation free down load library will continue to work in the FS 2020 flight sim like it did within the older flight sim FSX?

For those who'd like to ship their opinions about what works and what doesn't work for we BVI flight Simmer Pilots.

Here's a gentlemand to write to:

Jorg Neumann
jorgn@microsoft.com

So, let's let the FS 2020 team know of our frustrations.

Why is bugs being fixed and upgrades being written for the sim, but the biggest feature for the sim equal access for we who need to see via our ears since our eyes don't work is being overlooked?!!

Why do we need to take a backseat once again?

All we want is a equal chance to enjoy the program.

Many thanks  for listening to me, and let's let the FS 2020 team know of your needs like they're listening to the sighted list their needs.

Ron Kolesar

I got no answer from all that Jargon Blind pilot i just want my questions Answered

Edited by Burge
Answer

20 hours ago, Burge said:

Having Trouble With Mec on push back 

Gound from flt deck YES CAPT

Ground mec  start push back NOTHING

Do you Enable Keep mec on push

what setting also on PROFICIENCY  I have it on A.T.P.L

Can MCE ask for jetways to connect

You need to use one of the built-in commands

ground mechanic begin pushback

mechanic begin pushback

ground initiate pushback

It's the "mec" that wasn't accounted for.

Here is how you can teach all crew members to understand your own speech.

In MCE user interface, click <Voxscript> button.

Create a new speech command and name it with your own speech "ground mec start pushback".

Once listed, select it and click <Edit>

In next screen, select "Verbose" option so you can hear the reply, then click "Edit script Commands"

Add one of the built-in commands I listed above and don't forget to save.

That's it. From then on, whatever speech comes to you naturally, will act as if you said whatever the command you linked it to.

Note: In this case, would have been easier for us to just add "mec" to the built-in speech grammar as your command is very close to what's in there already.

But I wanted to show you that it's possible to "talk naturally" to Fo and not have to memorize the odd sentence you're having trouble with.

<media> 

Edited by FS++
typo

Thank U so much for your info mate still getting my head around Voxscript

I have been using  built-in commands

Ground mechanic flight deck

Ground mechanic start pushback

Ground mechanic start pushback please

Ground mechanic begin pushback

Edited by Burge
mec