Sign in to follow this  
omarsmak30

A320 autopilot has been fixed!

Perhaps? But I never got a disconnect. Would think if it were a yoke over ride I would see the MCDU disconnect ad warning like in other Airbuses. Just a little different logic like they all have. once stabilized, it worked as expected through different phases. Good to see a mod like this. By no means being critical. Showing my ignorance.

Edited by Adrian123

Adrian,

I have the Toliss A319 too on X plane, slight differences but the MCDU is much the same, as are most of the systems.

Let us know how you get on. I have over 300hrs on the FBW version.

Ian

Just now, Ash624 said:

Adrian,

I have the Toliss A319 too on X plane, slight differences but the MCDU is much the same, as are most of the systems.

Let us know how you get on. I have over 300hrs on the FBW version.

Ian

Yes, MUCH the same but little differences that can be aggravating. I also have the FSlabs and Aerosoft in P3d and they work identical to each other with exception of the expedite button logic. Just need to learn the suttle differences. It does fly nicely.

3 minutes ago, Adrian123 said:

Perhaps? But I never got a disconnect. Would think if it were a yoke over ride I would see the MCDU disconnect ad warning like in other Airbuses. Just a little different logic like they all have. once stabilized, it worked as expected through different phases.

I'm doing my second flight after AP patch everything works as should. I'm using later developer version. No difference in operations from my previous experience with Toliss 319/321 and Flight Factor 320

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

The Toliss is more refined in terms of handling, flight dynamics and smoothness, but I think the FBW developers will catch up. There is huge potential for this to surpass all of the others, fingers crossed. Their intention is to make it study level and integrate their own autopilot system.

Have fun, safe landings

Ian 

I got the fix and did a small flight and all looks very well at this test.

This flybywire guys are realy outstanding - what would Asobo do without them..😎

Good to see they communicate with each other thats fine to go i would say..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Look like it is still in testing. Just did a flight, A/P is broken. It flies wherever it wants to fly. LNAV/VNAV needs improvements. 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

12 minutes ago, skysurfer said:

Look like it is still in testing. Just did a flight, A/P is broken. It flies wherever it wants to fly. LNAV/VNAV needs improvements. 

This is my second flight on developer version. I recommend delete previous version and install clean new copy. Everything should work as normal. Below pic enroute KORD - KSAN right now

unknown.png?width=2205&height=1240

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Did new install. Climbing out. AP engaged. She stopped climbing at 7000 ft (no constraints).  No reaction on any input except manual.  Passing F250 AP made sharp turn with immediate descent losing speed. Recovered manually. Pressed on. At CRZ  alts AP made left 90 degrees turn and kept flying away from the track. So 3 flights so far. All with similar issues I have described. 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Just flew KMHT to KACK in real WX 130kt winds aloft and cloudy. Clouds look fantastic as does New England and the Islands.

AP and FD including ILS approach in ACK all perfect. Flew the STAR including restraints flawlessly.

I just installed latest Dev version and use a SAS livery. So my verdict is AP is fixed.

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

Well. Still not working for me. Still have those uncommanded turns and LNAV won’t follow the route. 

5 minutes ago, skysurfer said:

Well. Still not working for me. Still have those uncommanded turns and LNAV won’t follow the route. 

Can you go into Community -> A32NX -> SimObjects -> AirPlanes -> Asobo_A320_NEO and open the ai.CFG file? The headingPID line should have the following values. Can you confirm that yours does?

headingPID = 2.0, 0.5, 2.0, 0.025, 1.0