Sign in to follow this  
bumpywindshear

Great negative example of Gaya & Simmarket

Hi, just a warning to all...

Products for MSFS from Gaya Simulations (official MSFS Partner) like LOWW and LGKO wont be updated using the Simmarket Shop, there is no update at all since the release of update 1.1 two month ago !

Customers who buy the products wont get a refund if they was to much patient with the refund request while waiting for an update. Both companys Gaya Simulations & Simmarket wont help you in any way.

Thread`s on MSFS Forum got closed and unlisted to hide the fraud !

additional infos here: EDDT, LOWW and LGKO update 1.1 [MSFS] - Gaya updates and versions info - Gaya Simulations Fourm (gaya-simulations.com)

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

I understand why some are loyal to simmarket, but why not buy from Gaya sim airports from ORBX?

They are excellent at getting updates to the sim effortlessly.

Update: I think you contact Gaya you could get your orders transferred to ORBX. This is an excellent developer. I'm confident that they can help.

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

yes, Simmarket has died for me (i was 16 years a customer), but i want justice or as gaya would maybe say "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth"

Edited by bumpywindshear
forgot something

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

I've never had an issue with Simmarket and they've resolved the odd problem I created for myself very quickly. I did note the Gaya's Black Friday specials were only accessible via Orbx Central so that appears the way they are going. I would think it is fairly easy to transfer your Gaya licence to Orbx.

Ian S

38.jpg

Simmarket is simply the broker; it's up to the distributor/owner to upload/update THIER software...you're looking for 'justice' in the wrong place.  I would highly encourage anyone to purchase thier software from Simmarket; unlike other brokers, they keep all your purchases and licenses for the life.  

Edited by kingm56
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Matt King

Hmmm, you named the topic "Gaya & simmarket", yet the discussion in the link you provided is mostly about missing updates on MS Marketplace, at least that's what the official from Gaya is referring to. Did you log into your simmarket account and check for an updated version? I have never encountered such problems with simmarket. Nevertheless I go with Orbx whenever possible, as it has developed into the most hassle free platform to date imho.

• Like 1

Gigabyte Aorus Z390Master, i9-9900k @ 5.1 Ghz all cores, RTX 2080, 32 GB RAM

@Tom_Lyes the "update problem" seam to appear also to MSFS Marketplace customers.

...am allready in contact with both companys over a longer time about the issue, both Simmarket & Gaya Simulations are informed about the problem !

Simmarket disagree about a refund cause they send the money allready to Gaya, Gaya refuse to send a updated installer to Simmarket.

i will never ever purchase something again from Simmarket, i was over 16 years a customer, am completly filled up with that nerving politcs for now !

...i asked Gaya if they trasfer my products to ORBX (the updates are there since 2 month`s allready), lets see what happens.

Edited by bumpywindshear

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

1 hour ago, bumpywindshear said:

Gaya refuse to send a updated installer to Simmarket

Okay, if that's the case the first to blame would be Gaya, but I think simmarket might have an opportunity to be accommodating here.

Edited by Tom_L

Gigabyte Aorus Z390Master, i9-9900k @ 5.1 Ghz all cores, RTX 2080, 32 GB RAM

2 hours ago, bumpywindshear said:

Gaya refuse to send a updated installer to Simmarket

Why? This is very strange.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Sounds to me more like the developer is the problem here rather than Simmarket

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

...am not shure about it, could also a Shop fault cause of an ancient distibution system, why can ORBX support the customer with updates since 2 month allready ?

Edited by bumpywindshear

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

...i just send a another remark about the problem as a warning to another FS Online Magazine (cruiselevel.de), they didnt aprove the commentary and try to hide the fraud same like MSFS Forum. Seams they are just another subordinate in this matter, what a shame ! I wonder if there are stil other big independent sites like AVSIM on the net.

Edited by bumpywindshear

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

Thanks for the heads up, I'll carry on buying from ORBX wherever possible.

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

Just a update,

they slowly moving into the "update matter", Gaya wrote in a e-mail they are about to finish LOWW v.1.2, it would be a matter of a week approx. They will release LOWW v1.2 there at the moment it will be available at the other shops.

...i ask me when LGKO is following cause this airport is also still a unfixed buggy release version here, still no refund or product move to ORBX.

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg