Sign in to follow this  
KBUR

Helicopters… in 2022 !!!

20 minutes ago, sauviat said:

@Nedo68 can you post a screenshot of your controller sensitivity settings for throttle (Collective) and stick please.

Thanks

Martin

sure this are the settings for my T.A320 Pilot

jDgx6XB.jpg

this are the settings for the TWCS Throttle L-Axis Z

FHEaout.jpg

and this are the settings for the TWCS Rudder

4ouIyCZ.jpg

this is my standard setting not just for the Heli,

but you have to be even more careful with the Heli throttle

@Nedo68 I already have setting profiles for single engine, 2-engines and 4-engines. I'm now setting up for heli operations. My signature shows my controllers, so what you have for 2-engines you are using for the heli?

The throttle is a little temperamental and the sensitivity curves are what I'm looking at.

Martin

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

30 minutes ago, sauviat said:

@Nedo68 ... so what you have for 2-engines you are using for the heli?

as i said i just have one setup, i fly mainly GA single engine. But now with the Heli

i will maybe create a new one, it needs finetuning.

• Like 1

@Nedo68 Yep I've set up the heli profile and think I'll keep it like you have set, for now, as they are working to change the flight model from what I read last night on their Discord "feedback".

Martin Parr

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

whoo-hoo! just installed this and tried it out and it looks magic!

I'll be following and supporting this for sure.

UKOiOku.jpg

• Like 2

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

For what it worth, I just downloaded MsFS yesterday and fired it up for the first time this morning. I also added the H135. It's tricky to fly, but it's doable. When I fired it up I can only assume (word not allowed-U-Me lol) it took my settings from FSX-se and applied it to my MsFS. and this is what my sensitivity settings are at. I had them set real tite to fly in FSX, and this the SS of the settings. ☺️

8UGXR2E.png

I've been flying the H135 this morning, and it flies best at half throttle. Once  they get it the joysticks dialed in, it will fly nice. :biggrin:

• Like 1

I really adore Sergio Costa (helisimmer.com) and his relentless work, and he did a very interesting review about MediaHypeTrains so called "Helicopter" already, under the title:

Is this really the first helicopter in Microsoft Flight Simulator?

media-hype-train-h135-msfs-02.jpg?width=

His verdict in a nutshell (please read his whole article nevertheless):

To answer the question, though, I have to be 100% honest with all of you: I don’t consider this to be the first helicopter in Microsoft Flight Simulator, simply because it’s not a helicopter.......

This project and the team have a lot of merit and I am impressed with what they have achieved. These guys must be really proud of what they managed to do so far.

But I cannot, in all conscience say their H135 is the first helicopter in Microsoft Flight Simulator.

It could be, in the future, if the team manages to really do some serious hacking into the sim – and I mean serious hacking. But not right now.

( Sergio Costa)

Thank you Sergio for sharing your first glimps on this product !

Edited by KBUR
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, MediaHypeTrain said:

More updates coming soon, specifically for rotor control!

Defiantly looking forward to It. huey1177.gif

1 hour ago, KBUR said:

I really adore Sergio Costa (helisimmer.com) and his relentless work, and he did a very interesting review about MediaHypeTrains so called "Helicopter" already, under the title:

well at one point in time it is the first thing, even not 100% realistic, we have nothing better right now and we have to wait otherwise to 2022.

We've released a huge update for our Airbus H135 Helicopter Project!

- New glossy paintjobs

- Avionics panels progress

- Collective control added

- Door animations added

- Sound fixed

- Contact points fixed

- PIC camera view corrected

- Pilot model swapped with copilot model in left seat

unknown.png

IT IS NOW RECOMMENDED TO USE THE MODERN FLIGHT MODEL. This version doesn't work like the earlier one. you MUST assign an axis to propeller control, and you MUST NOT touch the throttle. It's set to 100% before takeoff and only lowered after landing. Your prop control acts as collective control in this build.

https://flightsim.to/file/8970/airbus-h135-helicopter-project

• Like 2

My name is Steve and I prefer hand flying.

Co-Founder of Hype Performance Group, MFS 3rd Party Developers

Released Projects: HPG H135, HPG H145, HPG Hot Air Balloon

Well, with the collective and throttle now organised, it's off to find some interesting spots to land on:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Martin Parr