Sign in to follow this  
FraBan55

Pilot2atc recognition problem

I'm using P2A a while now and i love the program, wouldn't fly without it.

I noticed a few problems from the start. The ground controller repeats his phrases although my readback is correct.

As i understand the green textline in the textbox represends how your computer recognizes your voice.

In my case the green phrases are exactly the same as the one when i use the say it button

So imo the voice recognition is working just fine.

The phrases are not so complex for example  my readback green phrase in the text box is ( taxi to runway two four via taxiways Alpha three

hold short runway two four Cessna Kilo Bravo Alpha.)  The say it phrase is exactly the same. Once in a while the word via is written in a capital V.

This doesn't explain why the controller repeats his phrase as if i say it all wrong.

Is this a bug, are there more users encountering this issue? I can't figure out what i'm doing wrong I hope there is a way to solve this problem because this has noting to do with the setup, the microphone or the program not hearing or understanding me.

Please i need some help.

If you send the log file for one of these flights to admin@pilot2atc.com, I'll have a look.

P2A Log files are located in: C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\P2A_200\Logs where <UserName> is your PC user name. 
Portions of the path may be hidden by default, so be sure Windows Explorer has Show Hidden Items checked in the View tab.
Regards,

Dave

Hello Dave,

Thanks for the quick respons, i'll send you my log file a.s.a.p.

There are also a few problems regarding words that are almost similar pronounced, like for example

two or to and for or four, I assume that this can't be solved.

regards

FraBan55