Sign in to follow this  
lownslo

ACTIVESKY P3D released

Great.

Q: did HIFI ever have a online store?

I can't find where I bought it and it doesn't seem to be any of the retailers they list. Darn.

nm. I got it sorted. Quite the copy protection there Mr Hifi. I didn't have to do as much to get on-line banking going 😉

Edited by RichieFly

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Simmarket has it already.

The update is pretty expensive I think. Sure, there's some work in it.

Does the Beta version continue to work or has it a expiration date? Is there a difference from RC4 to the finished product? The last beta lasted only 2 days 😉

Dan

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

Luckily I got the free transition into asp3d in beta.😆

thank you.

truesky looks even more promising now.

mike

I

5 minutes ago, mikeymike said:

Luckily I got the free transition into asp3d in beta.😆

thank you.

truesky looks even more promising now.

mike

I'm one of the guys never reading AGBs so my question, did HIFI promise a free transition? When starting the program, it connects everytime with them. They could unplug us anytime. 

Dan

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

2 minutes ago, blaunarwal said:

I

I'm one of the guys never reading AGBs so my question, did HIFI promise a free transition? When starting the program, it connects everytime with them. They could unplug us anytime. 

Dan

Upgrade Version:

Licensed customers of ASP4 or AS2016 (FSX or P3D), who did not participate in the ASP3D OPEN BETA, are eligible to purchase the discounted Upgrade Version of ASP3D at over 35% off the STANDARD version pricing. Please check your reseller’s catalog for the UPGRADE version product and pricing details.

ASP3D went into OPEN BETA testing in May 2020, available to previous licensed ASP4 customers.  ASP3D OPEN BETA signups were originally intended to end by July but were extended to October 10th 2020.  All those who signed up in the OPEN BETA by creating an ASP3D user account during the OPEN BETA signup period were provided a complementary free upgrade to the official released version. Those OPEN BETA ASP3D accounts will remain in full effect indefinitely, automatically converted to official ASP3D customer user accounts.

Richard.

• Like 1

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

1 minute ago, DrumsArt said:

Upgrade Version:

Licensed customers of ASP4 or AS2016 (FSX or P3D), who did not participate in the ASP3D OPEN BETA, are eligible to purchase the discounted Upgrade Version of ASP3D at over 35% off the STANDARD version pricing. Please check your reseller’s catalog for the UPGRADE version product and pricing details.

ASP3D went into OPEN BETA testing in May 2020, available to previous licensed ASP4 customers.  ASP3D OPEN BETA signups were originally intended to end by July but were extended to October 10th 2020.  All those who signed up in the OPEN BETA by creating an ASP3D user account during the OPEN BETA signup period were provided a complementary free upgrade to the official released version. Those OPEN BETA ASP3D accounts will remain in full effect indefinitely, automatically converted to official ASP3D customer user accounts.

Richard.

Great, thanks for clarification.

Dan

Now that AS has been brought up to speed with P3Dv5 I'm wondering what ASP3D + EA looks like compared to ASP3D + REX Skyforce3D.

MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4 | i5 13600KF | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | ASUS TUF RTX 3080 (12GB) | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung 850EVO 500GB | 2TB Seagate HDD | Deepcool AK500 CPU Cooler | Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS | CH Yoke | Win 11 22H2 build | MSFS2020 |

Tony K.

Still on P4D, while I have logeed for beta, is there significant change from ASP3Dv4?

20 minutes ago, C2615 said:

Still on P4D, while I have logeed for beta, is there significant change from ASP3Dv4?

Improved support for the Enhanced Atmospherics improvements that rolled out in P3Dv5 are included now .

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

11 minutes ago, aldridgem said:

Improved support for the Enhanced Atmospherics improvements that rolled out in P3Dv5 are included now .

He was asking about P3Dv4, which doesn't have Enhanced Atmospherics. I wanted to ask the same question: As a P3Dv4 user, I have bought ASP3D, because I am convinced that my money is well spent on products from HiFi. However, does ASP3D offer any significant improvements over the predecessor ASP4 for P3Dv4?  Playing around with the menus and the user interface, I couldn't find any difference in settings. I hope there are improvements; if not, I would feel ripped off, kind of...

56 minutes ago, Afterburner said:

He was asking about P3Dv4, which doesn't have Enhanced Atmospherics. I wanted to ask the same question: As a P3Dv4 user, I have bought ASP3D, because I am convinced that my money is well spent on products from HiFi. However, does ASP3D offer any significant improvements over the predecessor ASP4 for P3Dv4?  Playing around with the menus and the user interface, I couldn't find any difference in settings. I hope there are improvements; if not, I would feel ripped off, kind of...

There are other improvements made according to Hifi even for P3Dv4 without EA.Those improvements have not been made to the UI but more in weather depiction and accuracy within the sim itself.

I would look here for more info:https://hifisimtech.com/activesky-p3d-released/.

FWIW: For me, ASP3D with P3Dv5 was a noticeable difference vs what I saw in P3Dv4.5.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

The question is, is the RC4 version the same as today released version? 

Chewwy94 on his stream said that he bought the new version of AS (while he doesn't need to, because he participated in the Open beta), installed it and noticed that released version has the same number as RC4 version (7638). 

Can someone confirm it? 

2 minutes ago, ark4diusz said:

The question is, is the RC4 version the same as today released version? 

Chewwy94 on his stream said that he bought the new version of AS (while he doesn't need to, because he participated in the Open beta), installed it and noticed that released version has the same number as RC4 version (7638). 

Can someone confirm it? 

I'm also curious.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next