Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Still No Sign of an Mooney Update

1 hour ago, leprechaunlive said:

You are very forgiving considering how long and how messy that was 🙂

No more purchases from me at the Marketplace. I'm maintaining a firm stance until they release the Cessna 337. 😀

All joking aside, I really don't need another airplane. Most are too slow or too fast. The Mooney Ovation is just right.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

13 minutes ago, DJJose said:

No more purchases from me at the Marketplace. I'm maintaining a firm stance until they release the Cessna 337. 😀

All joking aside, I really don't need another airplane. Most are too slow or too fast. The Mooney Ovation is just right.

Thats what i told myself too, they'll never see any coins from me again. And yes on the marketplace, never again. Direct purchase from the dev or any other platform than the marketplace. Is the 337 the dual piston with one in the front and one on the back? 

2 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

Is the 337 the dual piston with one in the front and one on the back? 

Si.

We should pump the brakes and wait for the next major update because it could break the add-ons again.

Edited by DJJose

1 minute ago, DJJose said:

Si.

I know it only as the Skymaster. God i used to love it back in fsx. Only thing i flew. I actually tried a quick and dirty port over to MSFS....it was.... messy. 

6 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

I know it only as the Skymaster. God i used to love it back in fsx. Only thing i flew. I actually tried a quick and dirty port over to MSFS....it was.... messy. 

If they release the Skymaster, and I do not see a reason why they wouldn't. it's going to be hard for me to pass that one up.

A BN-2 Islander is my second most wanted for the type of flying that I like to do.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DJJose said:

If they release the Skymaster, and I do not see a reason why they wouldn't. it's going to be hard for me to pass that one up.

A BN-2 Islander is my second most wanted for the type of flying that I like to do.

It would be hard to resist i admit. 

Can I just say... now that I am able to fly the Mooney again... 
giphy.gif

• Like 1

Eddie
KABQ

6 minutes ago, haskell said:

Can I just say... now that I am able to fly the Mooney again... 
giphy.gif

Hence the thread.

Looks like today is the day.

zUpYAae.jpg

Mods lock this thread.

Thanks

13 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

If you click "Dependencies" which simulator version does it say?

Let me check.

"Minimum game version 1.11.6"

BTW, when the update is ready there will be a download button if I remember correctly.

Edited by DJJose

29 minutes ago, DJJose said:

"Minimum game version 1.11.6"

Thanks. That message usually appears when Asobo are preparing content for a future patch, so it shouldn't appear in this case. I'm wondering if it means they're waiting on another hotfix to push the Mooney update.

I get this for the free Aerosoft airport too, another game update coming soon? Thought the next one would be on the 22nd? 

You never get bored with MSFS, something happens every other day. I have to admit this is part of the fun

Screenshot-2020-12-10-141723.jpg

Edited by peroni

15 minutes ago, peroni said:

I get this for the free Aerosoft airport too, another game update coming soon? Thought the next one would be on the 22nd? 

Yes, but today is third party update day and dev  blog update(as every weeks)

Man, that's confusing.  Not only would you not know about this unless you went to the Content Manager and looked diligently through all the stuff there (apparently I missed an airport update too)  but it's telling you about an update that you can't download yet... I think... so why tell me about it now?

What's the trigger point for the update to be available?  I tick the selection box for the Mooney as well as the airport update I didn't know about, and... nada.

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!