Sign in to follow this  
SpaceForceCapt

Eclipse 550-like plane in MSFS 2020?

Hey guys, I just got MSFS 2020, and have been an XP11 flyer until now.  I'm still adjusting, so I can't really speak about everything, but right off the bat, the visuals (especially scenery) are clearly better in MS.  One of my favorite planes in XP is the Eclipse 550.  Is there anything like this in MS?  I flew the Citation Longitude a bit, and it seems OK, but now sure I like the way it handles.

Off topic, but I hear MS is working on a replay option?  I can't believe this doesn't exist already.  I like to go back and watch my approach and landing in XP, but this doesn't seem possible in FS2020 yet.

The CJ4 would be closer in size and can be piloted single handed, but there are no exact match of a light jet yet in the sim.

A Cirrus Vision would be nice too!

Thanks!  Yeah, I really enjoy the light jets in XP.  Vision jet is great, but I like the avionics better in the Eclipse (the touchscreens are great), and it's faster.  I've been out of the MSFS world since I was a kid, but I'm guessing there will eventually be more planes available?  2020 just came out, right?

You definitely want the freeware CJ4 mod.  It's very very solid already but they're working on a newer version to be released soon-ish

Get the mod here:  https://www.workingtitle.aero/packages/cj4/

Otherwise there's nothing at the very moment.  But the upcoming Honda jet might fit yoir bill.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

35 minutes ago, MWL said:

I got you. One Eclipse coming up 

Oh yeah?  Link?  Pics?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

The state of bizjets in MSFS continues to be abysmal - the Longitude and the Cj4 are your only viable options (both modded, of course).

Plenty of announcements, nothing else released so far. 

Holy thread resurrection there Batman

Edited by Mikeingreen

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

On 5/12/2022 at 12:54 PM, ryanbatc said:

Oh yeah?  Link?  Pics?

It didn't like these links for "insert image from URL"

fsrend1.png

Edited by charliearon
embed photo

All of your photos were the same so I embedded one!  Scroll down on your image and copy/paste the BBCode in to your forum post.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

See ya in a few years hehe!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Y'all don't have to like it (I know some of you don't) but here's some pictures i got from it's first flight.

leI8cFg.jpg

8qmKh3N.jpg

AbE5NOO.jpg

3mgOxtG.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/15/2022 at 4:31 PM, MWL said:

Y'all don't have to like it (I know some of you don't) but here's some pictures i got from its first flight.

Are you still working on it?