Sign in to follow this  
kt069

A320 NX 0.4.2 Stable Version Released (fixed a/p)

Just trying it. Yes, departure from KSEA followed flight path according to FMS but the neo entered a rather steep dive during a planned right turn and I had to recover that manually. once done it behaved well and LNAV and VNAV working good so far on my way to PACT. Right now I encounter some quite heavy banking/swaying on FL200 towards PRYCE with winds 218/38....

Edit: ATC sent me down to FL80, now banking/swaying stopped fully at 74nm into PRYCE with winds 186/20

Edit 2: ATC finally sent me to FL200 and then 320. The neo was banking so hard that I activated active pause to be able to dial the new FL and then MSFS said I overstressed the a/c. Too sad.... but for sure not the mod's fault

Edited by DAD

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Tried this release Ap worked fine but could not climb past 29000. climb and speed was also erratic while ascending.

System Intel core I9-10900.Asus prime Z490P motherboard, Corsair 32gb ddr4 dram, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD and 1 TB Seagate Barracuda HD. Zotac GE force RTX 2080 Super  750 Watt power supply, Windows 10 Pro, Honeycomb yoke and Bravo,Thrustmaster pedals

Also I still have a plane that rocks from side to side when at altitude. I hope there are plenty of sick bags in the cabin!!

32 minutes ago, Andy675 said:

Also I still have a plane that rocks from side to side when at altitude. I hope there are plenty of sick bags in the cabin!!

This is in the known issues on discord, workaround is disable SEC1 on the overheard panel (left side).  Then turn off/on the AP.

Happy flying!

• Like 1

Thomas Derbyshire

Same here. Uncommanded turns and nose dive. Also issues with climbing above F250. 

• Like 1

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

5 minutes ago, skysurfer said:

Same here. Uncommanded turns and nose dive. Also issues with climbing above F250. 

With SEC1 off?

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

I tried that version before and it didn't work. Instead I'm using developer build and it woks like charm for me

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Thanks for the tip regarding SEC1. Sick bags have now been removed !   I did get to 38000ft but it was a slow slog.. I will try the developer version to see if there is any difference.

I downloaded and installed the latest dev version yesterday afternoon (GMT) and the wing rocking and slow alt climb issues have gone.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

I have just flown a short flight with the developer version and this is the one to have. Stable flight and a normal climb to 39000ft.

19 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

I tried that version before and it didn't work. Instead I'm using developer build and it woks like charm for me

Is the latest dev version includes the custom FBW system ? 

Roi Ben

28 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

Is the latest dev version includes the custom FBW system ? 

I don't know as they don't provide any documentation, but on my end it A320 flies very smooth. I have no problems whatsoever

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI