Sign in to follow this  
Denwagg

Congonhas to Rio De Janerio

This is what it is about. Wonderful experience. Words do not express my delight. When this sim Works It works unimaginable superb

SBSP To SBGL Congonhas to Rio, Using Pilot to ATC to setup sids and stars. Matched exactly in default MSFS Planner

Using three monitors for the sim

50675286143_c972422eef_o.jpg

Edited by Denwagg
  • Like 2

Denwagg

Steam MSFS 2020. Process Lasso, Acronis True Image Backup.

I9-11900k @ 5.1, Corsair 1000 RMx PS, Corsair H150I RGB Pro Cooling, NZXT 710i, Asus Rog Strix Z590-E MB,  Asus RTX 3080 TI TUFF 12GB VRAM,  Corsair 32GB 4000 DDR4 XMP 2.0, 2- NVME 1gb 970 EVO Plus's,1-2gb 970 EVO Plus, 2gb WD SSD (Offline Backup)  2-27" 1080p monitors, 32" 1440p monitor, Virpil MT-50CM2 base with Warthog Hotas joystick,  2 Cougar MFD's, TPR Rudder, Virpil MT-CM3 Throttle , Track IR, Fiber Optic Internet 500 Mbps, 1200 W UPS, HP Reverb G2

answered my own question

Edited by Denwagg

Denwagg

I9-11900k @ 5.1, Corsair 1000 RMx PS, Corsair H150I RGB Pro Cooling, NZXT 710i, Asus Rog Strix Z590-E MB,  Asus RTX 3080 TI TUFF 12GB VRAM,  Corsair 32GB 4000 DDR4 XMP 2.0, 2- NVME 1gb 970 EVO Plus's,1-2gb 970 EVO Plus, 2gb WD SSD (Offline Backup)  2-27" 1080p monitors, 32" 1440p monitor, Virpil MT-50CM2 base with Warthog Hotas joystick,  2 Cougar MFD's, TPR Rudder, Virpil MT-CM3 Throttle , Track IR, Fiber Optic Internet 500 Mbps, 1200 W UPS, HP Reverb G2

Indeed. I did a flight to Uganda i think it was and the autogen and colours were amazing. In this sim everywhere does not look like a generic city with generic textures. The airport was surprisingly good too - semi payware level. So many places to fly - other than the known AP mishaps i am really happy with the sim and where its at.

I spent most of my flightsim “career” flying IFR in jets probably mostly due to the lackluster scenery.

Now I am absolutely having a ball flying VFR. I’d argue that I’m having even more fun now than I ever did flying PMDG jets around. 

loaded up MSFS yesterday in San Diego using the TBM took off with no destination in mind  flew inland to the Salton Sea, on the way looked down saw a small air strip and decided to do a touch and go.. took off again.. found a beautiful looking meadow in the mountains somewhere.. yep had to set down there. Took off again made my way to Palm Springs and called it a day. Amazing. 

Edited by Azapata87
  • Like 1

Wow!!!!  That is beautiful!!!

Yep, when this sim works, it's great!!!

Gonna focus on that going forward....enjoy what works and sit on that..So much better.. less stress:-)

But beautiful shot of a beautiful area that I have, Thankfully, seen in person.

Thanks for the pic.

RB

Have you ever landed at SBSP rnw 17R. Its considered to be a very dangerous airport.

Regards

Denwagg