Sign in to follow this  
micstatic

T2G current status

Whatever happened to these guys?  I remember they went silent for a long time, but recently popped up and said they would be updating their sceneries for V5.  Is that still happening?  I only have their Orlando and their TFFR Guadeloupe scenery.  Both running nicely after various changes to make them play nicer in V5.  While I only have these two sceneries, certain aspects of them I like very much.  Despite being older.  So I for one would love to see them come out with some updates or the rumored Indianapolis.  Has anybody heard anything? 

• Like 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

20 minutes ago, micstatic said:

Has anybody heard anything? 

You'd have better luck hearing a heartbeat in a rock before we hear anything from them. 

• Like 2

Eric 

19 minutes ago, micstatic said:

So I for one would love to see them come out with some updates or the rumored Indianapolis.

They posted this on their forums:

taxi2gate
Oct 24

Hi guys, we are still working, we hope to have finished kind (indianapolis) next month and the will come a lot of updates or migrations.

There's been no Facebook activity since May, very little on their own forums, plus the expected release date has been and gone with no further info.

They probably will release KIND in the next few months, but given how often they've disappeared, I wouldn't bank on them providing much support for it.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

thanks guys.  Hey a KIND release for V5 would be just fine by me.  It's a beautiful airport and I think they would do a good job on it.  In fact as somebody who flies mainly in the us/canada/Caribbean I consider KPIT and KIND to be the two missing from my collection that I would like more than any other.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

45 minutes ago, micstatic said:

thanks guys.  Hey a KIND release for V5 would be just fine by me.  It's a beautiful airport and I think they would do a good job on it.  In fact as somebody who flies mainly in the us/canada/Caribbean I consider KPIT and KIND to be the two missing from my collection that I would like more than any other.  

Hopefully FSDT KPIT will be released for P3D...

• Like 1

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Good to know they're still around and working on future products for the current simulators.  I appreciate their efforts and contributions to our flight sim community.  

• Like 1

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

I was happy that they updated Hong Kong VHHH earlier this year.

Would love that they update Istanbul Airport (LTBA) for P3Dv4.

- TONY -

3 hours ago, Shomron said:

Hopefully FSDT KPIT will be released for P3D...

Totally forgot about that project that was announced years ago...are they actually still working on this??

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

3 hours ago, Flic1 said:

Totally forgot about that project that was announced years ago...are they actually still working on this??

Fsdt is. But they haven’t even confirmed if it would come to p3d 

9 hours ago, Simicro said:

I was happy that they updated Hong Kong VHHH earlier this year.

Would love that they update Istanbul Airport (LTBA) for P3Dv4.

They updated it because a new VHHH was coming out and they wanted to get in first.  I had high hopes that this meant that this was the beginning of a phase of updates of their other airports.  Not a hope...

Still using their TKPK, TLPC and TFFR sceneries in P3D V5.1. Would love to see updates with PBR and current SDK abilities but as T2G tends to operate as a submarine, surfacing to launch and then disappearing again, I don't hold much hope there.

T2G always appear to be a hit and miss affair in terms of comms. There's some long periods of silence and then all of a sudden a new update will appear.

I love some of their scenery even if it is becoming a little dated in some cases.I am happy to wait.

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

T2G KMCO is still one of my favorite airports. It looks great in 5.1. I think I see even more detail in it now than I did in previous versions.

I actually just recopied it from my old FSX installation to my 5.1 installation to get a fresh start since I had to make some changes to things in the past to get it working in previous versions of P3D and I couldn't remember what I had changed. After copying it over, I made a new AFCAD in ADE to get it compatible with 5.1. I had already done that once but my edits were based on an AFCAD that I got from somewhere to fix something and not the original T2G AFCAD. I addition to removing all of the stock scenery elements that were bleeding through, I added new vehicle parkings on each of the 4 airside areas so that I no longer need to wait 20 minutes for the fuel truck to arrive, updated the approach lighting to match the current charts, and added some windocks where T2G seem to have forgotten them.

It still works and looks beautiful in v5.1.

• Like 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

17 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

T2G KMCO is still one of my favorite airports. It looks great in 5.1. I think I see even more detail in it now than I did in previous versions.

I actually just recopied it from my old FSX installation to my 5.1 installation to get a fresh start since I had to make some changes to things in the past to get it working in previous versions of P3D and I couldn't remember what I had changed. After copying it over, I made a new AFCAD in ADE to get it compatible with 5.1. I had already done that once but my edits were based on an AFCAD that I got from somewhere to fix something and not the original T2G AFCAD. I addition to removing all of the stock scenery elements that were bleeding through, I added new vehicle parkings on each of the 4 airside areas so that I no longer need to wait 20 minutes for the fuel truck to arrive, updated the approach lighting to match the current charts, and added some windocks where T2G seem to have forgotten them.

It still works and looks beautiful in v5.1.

You mind sharing that for the ADE challenged?

Eric 

1 minute ago, B777ER said:

You mind sharing that for the ADE challenged?

Amen