Sign in to follow this  
BijanStudio

Winter Season is here

2 minutes ago, philipp00sk8 said:

Hi 

A place winter in the community folder but that's not working. Some one have a idea?

Phil Tremblay

Community/winter/vegetaion files in here.

Did you restart the sim?

If you have fall installed, you need to remove that first.

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

I use MSFS Addons Linker and do I then need to remove the autumn completely from the community folder or is it enough (as usual to deactivate it) and then activate winter?

Many thanks for your contribution that gives us so much joy in this hobby!

Edited by imb12

1 hour ago, imb12 said:

I use MSFS Addons Linker and do I then need to remove the autumn completely from the community folder or is it enough (as usual to deactivate it) and then activate winter?

Many thanks for your contribution that gives us so much joy in this hobby!

I don't use MSFS Addons Linker so I don't know how the deactiavte works. .Either deactiavte or remove fall from community folder.

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

10 minutes ago, philipp00sk8 said:

Thats not working.

Phil Tremblay

Are you restarting the simulator? Just removing and placing it in folder is not enough. A  restart is needed.

Gaming Laptop:

Yes i tried like you said...but thats not work...

your mods look nice on the screenshot...continu your good work...i will try to fix it..thanks for your help. i dont know if is another mod that disable your mod...

Phil Tremblay

1 minute ago, philipp00sk8 said:

Yes i tried like you said...but thats not work...

your mods look nice on the screenshot...continu your good work...i will try to fix it..thanks for your help. i dont know if is another mod that disable your mod...

Phil Tremblay

Maybe it is working and you think it's fall? Another guy had same problem and thought it wasn't winter while it was.

Just so you know there won't be any snow on the ground unless you set it manually.

Gaming Laptop:

Something may be off, in Ky I seem to be seeing mostly tall green conifers. I will have to remove the mod and see what happens to be sure, but I am not seeing the brown deciduous trees I expected for winter.

Ken

5 hours ago, BaronKen said:

Something may be off, in Ky I seem to be seeing mostly tall green conifers. I will have to remove the mod and see what happens to be sure, but I am not seeing the brown deciduous trees I expected for winter.

flying out of 3N6 in NJ I also see the deciduous being replaced by conifers.

Normal scenery:
vIwn1ed.png
rAgZJ5q.png

Winter scenery:
3nCr00Q.png
XbsA9s0.png

Drew Sikora

Staff Blog

Founder/Designer, MSE Airports

Yes, seeing something similar or perhaps the same thing in Ky. An adjustment to the file is warranted, but continued kudos to Bijan for his work on this project. It's much appreciated!

Ken

6 hours ago, BaronKen said:

1 hour ago, Gaiiden said:

flying out of 3N6 in NJ I also see the deciduous being replaced by conifers.

Normal scenery:

Winter scenery:

Made some changes to the areas mentoioned here and removed confiers. Thank you for your feedbacks.

New version 1.3

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aOpiQZic2fywyrQjWr0QeDRNqCwzTrsT/view?usp=sharing

3xTqowu.png

Gaming Laptop: