Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

Seattle Area (KSEA)

Hi Everybody,

Looks like all the audio is now included into the mix. As some of you can tell I did some additional work to my daytime lighting effects, I added a bit of yellow into the mix... It was a bit too blue-blue/grey for me, now I have to go and try and fix the sky colors again.

That will complete the day and night time lighting effects I've been working on for my setup.

She is getting there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

14 hours ago, Greggy_D said:

Another great video, Mike.  Thanks for sharing!

Hi,

Thanks.... Seems like I've been working on lighting for a long time now..... Nice to be closing in on the final look.

• Like 1

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Great work, Mike!

A couple of observations: No, I didn't hear any flight attendant announcements when you were taxiing in. At all other times, when you were pointing out what we should be hearing then yes, no problems at all. The sounds are quieter than your voice, but then again that's what you'd want when streaming :happy:. Yes, the trimming sound is there alright. I kept expecting the trim wheels to be whizzing round when I heard it! (That would of course be more time, more hardware and more expense ..probably lots more!) :cool:

I noticed that when you were banking to the left approaching the airport that the colours in your leftmost windshield monitor (the one closest to the main pillar) didn't quite match those in the port side window or the windshield next to the centre pillar.. I hope that makes sense and hopefully it will when you playback the vid.🍻

• Like 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Hi,

Thanks for the input. Yeah, one of the main issues is trying to adjust the monitors to each other. Makes it even more difficult when dealing with two different video boards. I also have my camera setup so it changes the flight deck lighting as I change position, that may be part of it as well. 

Thanks!

39 minutes ago, Mike_CFII_MEL said:

I also have my camera setup so it changes the flight deck lighting as I change position, that may be part of it as well.

Ah, I wonder if it may have been a reflection on that particular monitor perhaps? :unsure: Regardless of that, it's one heck of a beautifully immersive setup you have, Mike!:cool:

• Like 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

On 12/7/2020 at 3:00 PM, HighBypass said:

Ah, I wonder if it may have been a reflection on that particular monitor perhaps? :unsure: Regardless of that, it's one heck of a beautifully immersive setup you have, Mike!:cool:

Hi,

That as well.... If I would of realized at the time the magnitude of the reflections from the other monitors I would of looked for some type of matt finish to help reduce the shine.

• Upvote 1