Sign in to follow this  
Shomron

Current backlog of P3D v5 airport development

On 1/20/2021 at 7:58 AM, ChrisDa said:

I'm still hanging out for my home airport, ORBX YBBN.

The original release was never a performer, terrible textures on the runways, and now the second runway has been open for almost 12 months and was under construction for years.

ORBX said January 2021 release but not a sign of it.

Where was Jan 2021 mentioned? If this is true hopefully it's not far off. Would love to have YBBN upgraded.

Edit: Looks like this was mentioned on the ORBX forum by the Dev Lead. Great to see this is finally coming. 

Edited by DModjo

2 hours ago, DModjo said:

Where was Jan 2021 mentioned? If this is true hopefully it's not far off. Would love to have YBBN upgraded.

Edit: Looks like this was mentioned on the ORBX forum by the Dev Lead. Great to see this is finally coming. 

Just to give a little more detail to anyone reading, here's Ed Correia's response to @DModjo over on Orbx's forums:

Won't be this month, sorry. We will be going into beta in a week or so but I do expect it be released in February.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Won't be this month, sorry. We will be going into beta in a week or so but I do expect it be released in February.

Hopefully after they manage to get those UK airport updates out of the door :dry:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

On 1/21/2021 at 5:52 AM, F737NG said:

Yeah.  Says the same guy that said ORBX KPBI was gonna be in beta with screens back in august, then October, then November and it’s “delayed more than we’d like” as of late 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DJ Rosko said:

Yeah.  Says the same guy that said ORBX KPBI was gonna be in beta with screens back in august, then October, then November and it’s “delayed more than we’d like” as of late 

can't wait for this one

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

On 12/5/2020 at 2:04 AM, brucewtb said:

FB's NZAA for P3D5 is what I am hanging out for!  It has been a long time coming.  The thing is it seems we could be waiting 12-18 months before complex aircraft (PMDG etc) are available for MSFS so I see no point in purchasing large airports for that platform but in the meantime I am very happy to add to my P3D4/5 collection.

Bruceb

Same here Bruce. NZAA is the illusive one for me. Hopefully we will see it early this year but who knows.  😉

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

JUSTSIM EDDS  P3Dv5 out on SimMarket.

May be available on ORBX soon as they now release through Digital Design ORBX. 

Edited by G-RFRY

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

33 minutes ago, G-RFRY said:

JUSTSIM EDDS  P3Dv5 out on SimMarket.

May be available on ORBX soon as they now release through Digital Design ORBX. 

I don't see any delta change log from the previous release and that makes me wonder why spend on the update?

v4 version works with ini builds exclude file

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

1 minute ago, Shomron said:

I don't see any delta change log from the previous release and that makes me wonder why spend on the update?

v4 version works with ini builds exclude file

Don`t then, perhaps they will stop updating scenery in future no market. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

He has a point. If the v4 version works in v5, then some people will be happy with that. I guess it all depends what new features/updates the v5 version brings to the table.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Add Imaginesim KDFW to the list.  That site seems to be dead. I wonder of they are still in business.  FlyTampa KATL is 3 years in the making with no previews yet.  Are they even working on it??

Edited by paulyg123

Paul Gugliotta

1 hour ago, paulyg123 said:

Add Imaginesim KDFW to the list.  That site seems to be dead. I wonder of they are still in business.  FlyTampa KATL is 3 years in the making with no previews yet.  Are they even working on it??

I wish they never cancelled KLAX. It's desperately needed.

Edited by DModjo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, DModjo said:

I wish they never cancelled KLAX. It's desperately needed.

true story.  I’m loathe to buy the few airports I need from FSDT...  (KIAH/KCLT)

8 hours ago, paulyg123 said:

Who knows, they never answer when asked. 

Eric