Sign in to follow this  
Shomron

Current backlog of P3D v5 airport development

2 hours ago, threegreen said:

On their website for the v5 version of KSLC it says the scenery accounts for recent renovation changes and that it will be continuously updated. Are those "renovation changes" anything of the recent real world changes at KSLC?

No, they have nothing of the new terminals in their scenery. It looks like it did before construction even started. Silver lining, I reached out directly to them and they said they will be continuing support for P3D v4/5 and the SLC changes will be coming at some point. 

• Like 2

Eric 

On 12/4/2020 at 2:27 AM, Rob_Ainscough said:

But if all the other developers have shifted to MSFS, I'll happily fill in the airport gap ... who knows, maybe I could break even on money investment??  

I would happily donate! 

Edited by DJ Rosko

On 12/5/2020 at 8:44 AM, B777ER said:

FSDT is done with scenery for P3D and many others are pivoting to MSF including FlyTampa and Aerosoft.

FSDT is just PHNL V2 for P3D V5 afaik plus a KPIT version/update 

Orbx was gently called out by me personally about KPBI which has been “going into beta at month end”  since before KSJC and MSFS were released.   Still no screens at all but iirc @micstatic or someone else had a post recently where the actual dev (I believe from the UK iirc) who is working on it said it was “delayed more than they’d like but still coming along” 

As for the rest of the list, I’d like to add 

-VQPR/Paro (from the aerosoft store can’t remember the dev exactly but I emailed the dev and they said new version coming 2021)

-TropicalSim TNCA and other Caribbean airports (MBPV/MDPC etc etc)

-ORBX EGLC for P3D V5

-T2G KMCO (a non-hacked V5 version-I love it but it took a bunch of work to get it configured)

There are definitely more but I don’t recall them off the top of my head at the moment.  I’ll come back and update when I get the list sorted.  

Tropicalsim just brought SBGR to V5.1, so there might be hope for the Caribbean airports.

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

46 minutes ago, A340Bangla said:

Tropicalsim just brought SBGR to V5.1, so there might be hope for the Caribbean airports.

Hope so...

I’m missing one of my favourites.... Martinique.

• Like 1

i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz, ASUS Z170-PRO GAMING, 32GB DDR4 2666MHz, 750W EVGA SuperNOVA, 512GB Samsung 960 PRO, 1TB Western Digital - Black Edition
RTX 2080Ti (MSI trio), Corsair H115i - 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler

T2G hamad OTHH please.  

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

On 1/2/2021 at 11:36 PM, IAhawkeyeDDS said:

Hope so...

I’m missing one of my favourites.... Martinique.

I’m hoping TropicalSim and T2G both get it together and update their products for V5 

On 12/4/2020 at 11:26 AM, Shomron said:

Yep KDTW v5 compatibility is much needed

Nice to know Gatwick is coming for P3D hopefully MSFS plan won't change that?

An exclude file for KDTW was released on ini builds, will try it out in the coming days

• Upvote 1

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

I'm still hanging out for my home airport, ORBX YBBN.

The original release was never a performer, terrible textures on the runways, and now the second runway has been open for almost 12 months and was under construction for years.

ORBX said January 2021 release but not a sign of it.

• Like 1

ORBX was also working on a YPPH which seems to have disappeared.

And while not an airport, what happened to the Cote d'Azur?

6 hours ago, Malcolm Street said:

what happened to the Cote d'Azur

The person developing it said his method of work was a time consuming and labour intensive process, especially when compared to TrueEarth - I don't think we're ever going to see it.

Some projects just fall by the wayside. Off the top of my head, Aerosoft's FAOR and WSSS, FlyTampa's KATL and FSDT's ZBAD were all announced, but have subsequently been dropped / are no longer mentioned.

Issues with obtaining the necessary details, other more profitable product opportunities, developers leaving a 'studio' or just life in general, can all cause projects to end.

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I am hopeful the FSimstudios Halifax and ORBX Palm Beach are both released soon.  I wonder what happened to Pacific Islands Cleveland?  I remember thinking it was close to release, but it's been months since we have heard anything.  

• Like 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

On 12/4/2020 at 6:21 AM, Shomron said:

Flytampa KATL
Flytampa LGAV v2
Flytampa EHAM v2

Has anyone mentioned LOWW V2 yet?

On 12/4/2020 at 11:34 AM, alepro21 said:

Was about to say the same. Can’t wait for NZAA!

"Formally screen name was Alex_YSSY until the forum software ate my account"

Looks as if the spell checker ate your typing as well.... formerly.😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

All these previous announcements for P3D along with MSFS brings a line from a song to my head, "Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind....." 

• Upvote 1

Eric