Sign in to follow this  
Roman Design

My Canadian Brampton Airport released in MSFS Marketplace!

I have been recently accepted in Microsoft Flight Simulator Partner program, and for the last few weeks I went through the process of submitting and releasing my airport through the in-game Marketplace. I have to say the experience was very pleasant overall, and the CNC3 Brampton Caledon airport is now released in the in-game Marketplace yesterday in the last update. It is also available on my website at https://flightsimulation.romandesign.ca/ (along with a basic free version) and on FlightSim.com store.

2020-12-04_10-48-03.jpg

Let's hope it will be a success so I can make more Canadian airports. I am very close to finishing CYKZ Buttonville, which I hope to submit soon.

2020-12-04_10-55-08.jpg

Edited by Roman Design
  • Like 6

CYYJ  Victoria International Airport [BC Canada CYOW  Ottawa International Airport [Ontario Canada]   
 CYOO  Oshawa Executive Airport [Ontario Canada CYKZ  Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport [Ontario Canada]
 CNC3  Brampton-Caledon Airport [Ontario Canada
Available now at FlightSimulation.RomanDesign.ca +4 Free Scenery Packs
My Hard Sci-Fi novels and audiobooks: RomanLando.com

Congrats!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, regis9 said:

Congrats!

Thanks! CYKZ is soon to follow...

CYYJ  Victoria International Airport [BC Canada CYOW  Ottawa International Airport [Ontario Canada]   
 CYOO  Oshawa Executive Airport [Ontario Canada CYKZ  Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport [Ontario Canada]

Great news and congratulations! 🙂 Excellent work on the airport!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

When I scrolled through the newest additions to the marketplace, Brampton was one that I added to my "list to buy" 😄

Looks like a fantastic job you did, I look forward to buying it very soon!

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

On 12/4/2020 at 9:46 PM, PWJT8D said:

When I scrolled through the newest additions to the marketplace, Brampton was one that I added to my "list to buy" 😄

Looks like a fantastic job you did, I look forward to buying it very soon!

Much appreciated! BTW if you buy it from my website instead, I don't pay commission (just PayPal fees), and you get emails when updates are released, or a new airport (wink wink nudge nudge, look for a new post soon). But the in-game Marketplace may be more convenient, so whatever you like...

• Like 1

On 12/4/2020 at 6:49 PM, captain420 said:

Great news and congratulations! 🙂 Excellent work on the airport!

Tanks! A new one is coming up!