Sign in to follow this  
Hernan1

No support from Microsoft Store

I tried to buy and install the scenery for KATL from Marketplace page @ MSFS 2020 section. The page directs you to their "BUY/DOWNLOAD" button. Followed their directions and they charged my card for $19.99 but nothing happened. The next day I received a message: "Thank you for purchasing. Your download is ready". Again, no link to download from or any other directions. I went back to the Marketplace page and under "download" got the message: "You already own this product". No other option. I tried to contact Microsoft Support, no one responds to my e-mails. I called directly, someone in India answered and charged my card for $1.00 promising they would resolve my issue. I was on hold for a good while and got disconnected. Has anyone else had this problem?

48 minutes ago, Hernan1 said:

Pardon my ignorance as I am new at this. How do I locate the content manager?

Profile/content manager.

Then search for katl.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, Hernan1 said:

I tried to buy and install the scenery for KATL from Marketplace page @ MSFS 2020 section. The page directs you to their "BUY/DOWNLOAD" button. Followed their directions and they charged my card for $19.99 but nothing happened. The next day I received a message: "Thank you for purchasing. Your download is ready". Again, no link to download from or any other directions. I went back to the Marketplace page and under "download" got the message: "You already own this product". No other option. I tried to contact Microsoft Support, no one responds to my e-mails. I called directly, someone in India answered and charged my card for $1.00 promising they would resolve my issue. I was on hold for a good while and got disconnected. Has anyone else had this problem?

It's a glitch. If your purchase went through successfully it means you got it . Now you need to go to content manage and download it. It should look something like that (ignore red circle)

attachment.php?attachmentid=221882&d=159

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

3 hours ago, Hernan1 said:

I would keep a darn close eye on that credit card number.  That $1.00 sounds awful fishy to me. Matter of fact, I would go right now and check and see what/who the transaction was with.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700KF CPU @ 4.90GHz  32.0 GB RAM Windows 11 Home NVIDIA RTX 3080Ti 12GB Multi monitors

WD SN850 M2 2TB PSU 1000W. 360 AIO.cooling.