Sign in to follow this  
Jett Piedmont

Forums Link

Is there a link to the forums that I am missing and not seeing, besides going to the "News" link, scrolling to the "New Support Forum" post.  Clicking that link to open post to get to the link in the story to click on it to get here, "The Forum"?  Besides "Bookmarking", but with all my bookmarks, the long scroll I have to make takes just as long as the above process.  It's quick and easy to type URL, and even quicker to get here if "Forum" was a link in Navigation Bar.

Chris, any chance getting your webmaster to add "Forum" to your website navigation bar and link it here?  Maybe...

Home     Products     Support     FULCRUM SIM     News     Forum     My Account

THANKS.

Good idea! I'll get them to add a direct link to the forum. You can get here from the 'click here for the fulcrum support forum' on the support page but having re-evaluated that page it is not obvious as it does not stand out like a link.

Regards

Edited by tutmeister

2 hours ago, tutmeister said:

Good idea! I'll get them to add a direct link to the forum. You can get here from the 'click here for the fulcrum support forum' on the support page but having re-evaluated that page it is not obvious as it does not stand out like a link.

Regards

I knew I was missing it.  Just like you said, it was right there on the support page in big, bold, white letters.  Duh, stupid me!  Maybe a slight change to that, as your download buttons were in attention getting, eyeball grabbing yellow, causing me to oversight that Forum link on your support page, maybe change that forum link from white to yellow so it doesn't blend with the rest of the text.  But good to hear a dedicated link on your website's navbar.  I think once this pandemic clears up and parts become readily available and production ramps up and new items are introduced, this forum, or community chat, is only going to grow and become more robust!  Take care.