Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

No more sunken boats

Hi All,

Belated thanks for taking a look at our video and for the comments. We can confirm that our products will include:

• Water masks
  • Animated watercraft - The cargo ship and pretty much everything with it's sail up is moving (and we're adding more all the time). The motion of the aircraft/camera and boats together make it harder to see in the video.
  • Our focus is on populating the ports, marinas and the coastline. There are cruise and cargo ships as well as military vessels but populating the shipping lanes is not our focus currently.

We're not adding wakes just yet as we're waiting to see what the new particle tech will provide.

We have a lot more pictures '@seafrontsims' on Instagram and Facebook but here's two more just for you

P.S. Apologies for taking so long to reply, we've only just spotted this thread ;-)

Screenshot-11.png

Screenshot-39.png

• Like 7

Very nice work and impressive project!
Do you have an ETA for release yet?
(Nasty question, I know 🙂)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

One brick at a time.....

I like the trajectory of where this sim is going.

Great work

We need more of this kind of addons!

I just like the addons which enhance the entire sim with only one install and then forget about it, just like Zinertek's Enhancement Airports or the upcoming FSRealistic.

This will be money well spent, I mean, look at the night lighting on the boats...

However, @Seafront Simulations on your website, you show different products, one for the UK, one for St Martin, etc... Does this mean we will have to buy regions separately?! I hope not! This would be a deal breaker...

And what about the ETA?

Thanks!

Edited by Noooch
  • Upvote 2

Flying around the Caribbean I've noticed some boats on the water lately...

As mentioned, Henrik Nielsen's mod has animated shipping routes.  It's not that hard to get running.  /I'm looking forward to this project.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Noooch said:

We need more of this kind of addons!

I just like the addons which enhance the entire sim with only one install and then forget about it, just like Zinertek's Enhancement Airports or the upcoming FSRealistic.

This will be money well spent, I mean, look at the night lighting on the boats...

However, @Seafront Simulations on your website, you show different products, one for the UK, one for St Martin, etc... Does this mean we will have to buy regions separately?! I hope not! This would be a deal breaker...

And what about the ETA?

Thanks!

Hi @Noooch

Yes this will be separate regions rather than one global addon (which we agree would be amazing 🙂). The Vessels: UK South East product will contain some 20,000+ vessels which as you can imagine takes quite some time and effort to produce.

We are still on target for the first, free release to be available in February.

• Like 1

I hope it will not take too much in resource ....

Because with a product like that inevitably we will want to put the sliders at 100%

That's wonderful !

Nice addon. Looking forward.

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

Niiiice......I currently use the Henrik Neilsen mod but more is better!

Thomas Derbyshire

so this is for specific locations only? it would be great if it's for the entire world and AI generated boats. but I think it's too much to ask. 

17 hours ago, Seafront Simulations said:

Yes this will be separate regions rather than one global addon

@Seafront Simulations That's a shame.

I'am just curious, so you don't use any algorithm but you place those boats by hand am I right?

Looks good!

As a simmer who loves to explore tropical destinations this is an add-on I'm very interested in acquiring upon release.

I also signed up for the newsletter.

Good luck and congrats!

Here's the areas I hope will eventually be covered:

The Bahamas

The Caribbean

The Tahiti Islands

The Hawaii Islands

The Greek Islands

etc.

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.