Sign in to follow this  
Frank STY

RTX3090 and MFS2020

11 hours ago, Frank STY said:

Here's a screen shot from MFS2020 ( Flightbeam KDEN) with ultra settings.

CPU:i9-9900k RAM:32GB

SSD 1T for MFS2020 ONLY

ASUS RTX3090 TUF OC24GB

https://ibb.co/D7tghWK

Hi there, just a quick heads up that both Asobo KDEN and Flightbeam KDEN are showing in this screenshot (double buildings). It's easy to fix this: https://shop.flightbeam.net/apps/help-center#hc-kden-msfs-terrain-issues-since-patch-5

Clear skies :)

• Like 2

Hi all,

I have fixed the low fps in MFS2020. Thank you all for suggestions. 

I turned off FXAA and MFAA in Nvidia control panel. Now I could get about 40 fps cockpit and external with default ultra settings in Flightbeam KDEN with 747-8.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mir // Flightbeam said:

Hi there, just a quick heads up that both Asobo KDEN and Flightbeam KDEN are showing in this screenshot (double buildings). It's easy to fix this: https://shop.flightbeam.net/apps/help-center#hc-kden-msfs-terrain-issues-since-patch-5

Clear skies 🙂

I thought that this fix was not necessary anymore? So everytime Asobo releases an update, we have to do this step?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

8 minutes ago, captain420 said:

I thought that this fix was not necessary anymore? So everytime Asobo releases an update, we have to do this step?

They broke "hand-crafted" airport exclusions in the Japan update, we're not sure why. So at this point we're likely back to making sure the other version is disabled.

2 hours ago, captain420 said:

You only need to do this once... Asobo's scenery will stay uninstalled unless you re-download from the content manager.

10 hours ago, Frank STY said:

Hi all,

I have fixed the low fps in MFS2020. Thank you all for suggestions. 

I turned off FXAA and MFAA in Nvidia control panel. Now I could get about 40 fps cockpit and external with default ultra settings in Flightbeam KDEN with 747-8.

👍

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.