Sign in to follow this  

Hi!

I need to have VFR waypoints added to the map. Is there a possibility? I am targeting Europe for the moment. I saw that the extra maps have an overlay for US VFR which is not exactly what i need but it is helpful.

I also searched of any CSV's in order to import them but failed to find them.

Any ideas?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

For VRP do we mean these shown below as PETROTO, FARSALA, IP08? 
If yes, the openflightmaps layer will show them for most of Europe.

Screenshot-2020-12-07-154746.jpg

3 minutes ago, peroni said:

For VRP do we mean these shown below as PETROTO, FARSALA, IP08? 
If yes, the openflightmaps layer will show them for most of Europe.

Screenshot-2020-12-07-154746.jpg

Yeap but i cant find this layer. I have downloaded also the extra map layers but no openflightmaps layer. I have others but not this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

Youmust be talking for this: https://github.com/AmbitiousPilots/LittleNavmapOFMTheme

Correct? Its something as we cant put these into Flight Plans ...

yes that's the one. 

I think I had a link where a few reference points could be downloaded, hunting in my bookmarks now.
I'm also a bit confused because in some places they are called waypoints in other visual reporting points or reference points, I'm not sure if they're all the same thing.

Edit: Found a link, here you can download reporting points in CSV format for Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and UK upon registration https://vatsim-scandinavia.org/forums/topic/3301-csv-files-with-vfr-reporting-points

Edit2: Italian VFR points https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=219800

Edited by peroni
  • Like 1