Sign in to follow this  
Dylanear

Milviz Beaver?? Any info updates? ETA for release??!

I am mildly desperate for a Beaver with floats!!!!! Anyone heard anything since Milviz announced their Beaver for MSFS was in development? That was about 3 months ago I think?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dylanear said:

I am mildly desperate for a Beaver with floats!!!!! Anyone heard anything since Milviz announced their Beaver for MSFS was in development? That was about 3 months ago I think?

I think i overheard them crying about the state of the SDK in some forums (not sure). And keep in mind developing an aircraft takes a HUGE amount of time. And also, i'm sorry, but i hope they take their time 😄 Because im develloping my own free one 😛

(Beaver related posts starts page 2)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

A million dollars?!!

OK then, how about an Osprey? A Birdog? A Brewster Buffalo? A KittyHawk? A Falcon? A Goony bird? A Sopwith Camel? A P51 Mustang? A Flying Tiger?

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

13 minutes ago, Fielder said:

A million dollars?!!

OK then, how about an Osprey? A Birdog? A Brewster Buffalo? A KittyHawk? A Falcon? A Goony bird? A Sopwith Camel? A P51 Mustang? A Flying Tiger?

You'r way way waaayyy too late. 😄

I have no doubt porting and upgrading a P3D aircraft to the new mysterious, buggy MSFS and have it up to MSFS visual quality, new flight model, etc. is no trivial task. And while I'm happy to put up with some minor issues if it means it being released and in my hands, I do want them to get it right, not release a unfinished mess. Living in Vancouver and not having a Beaver for your shiny new flight sim is torturous. 😉

I will try to not hold my breath for the Milviz Beaver, but I do look forward to seeing what you can come up with, leprechaunlive 

Edited by Dylanear
  • Like 1

I mean, really. Why can't the flight sim add on community create the huge panoply of aircraft in the Xplane and FSX/P3D worlds for MSFS in a matter of months! 😉

I just gotta be patient.  

Lot's of scenery/airports are flooding in. But I could name 6 or 8 aircraft I'd love to see and would be flying all the time. At least the Beaver and the F-15 are on the way. I'm going to spend a lot of time in those two.

There will be plenty of action from MV in 2020 , SDK limitations only make us look beyond it for solutions, there are plenty of features to explore within the new platform and having the time to make use of them has been quite rewarding ,its soon time to share !

Best CJ

2020-10-28_203445.jpg

• Like 10

This is really good news - only 3 weeks remaining in 2020. 

Regards,

Ray

• Like 1

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Just seeing the name MV Beaver in the MSFS forum congers up those super realistic sounds of water lapping on the floats while waiting for the girls to arrive with the fishing gear and beer.

Oh my, good times ahead.

Ray

10 minutes ago, Chuck_Jodry-VJPL said:

There will be plenty of action from MV in 2020 , SDK limitations only make us look beyond it for solutions, there are plenty of features to explore within the new platform and having the time to make use of them has been quite rewarding ,its soon time to share !

Best CJ

2020-10-28_203445.jpg

You better hurry. Just a few weeks left. 😀

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

19 minutes ago, Chuck_Jodry-VJPL said:

There will be plenty of action from MV in 2020 , SDK limitations only make us look beyond it for solutions, 

Hoping that one of the "solutions" is to set up a protective bubble around your birds to prevent MFS upgrades to ruin them once  a month.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

1 hour ago, Dylanear said:

I mean, really. Why can't the flight sim add on community create the huge panoply of aircraft in the Xplane and FSX/P3D worlds for MSFS in a matter of months! 😉

I just gotta be patient.  

Lot's of scenery/airports are flooding in. But I could name 6 or 8 aircraft I'd love to see and would be flying all the time. At least the Beaver and the F-15 are on the way. I'm going to spend a lot of time in those two.

Mostly because its hard, and also illegal 🙂 nothing stopping from you porting a paid addons to msfs, but if you share it, then your in trouble 🙂

Edited by leprechaunlive

That post update problem has  only happened to developers who used the old format of code to outfit their production , that's been a non issue to date as the 310 has not one line in it  and hasnt suffered any untoward after effects from weekly updates .

Best CJ

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Chuck_Jodry-VJPL said:

That post update problem has  only happened to developers who used the old format of code to outfit their production , that's been a non issue to date as the 310 has not one line in it  and hasnt suffered any untoward after effects from weekly updates .

Best CJ

This alone should make the MV C310 a clear winner.

• Like 1

Just to officially clear up any misconceptions...

Chuck's statement that "There will be plenty of action from MV in 2020" means that we will have plenty of action in MSFS 2020, not that there will be plenty of action in the remaining 3 weeks of the year.

2021 will be a fun year and we are definitely looking forward to it, but our apologies if anyone has gotten their hopes up a bit early!

Thanks, Jim (MV Production Manager)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.