Sign in to follow this  
Huascar

787 not showing up on the list of jetliner

Folks  - I purchased the premium deluxe edition of flight simulator 2020, which is suppose to include the 787 jetliner. However, I have noticed that the plane is not included on the list. Any particular reason why this is the case?

Edited by Huascar

9 minutes ago, Huascar said:

Folks  - I purchased the premium deluxe edition of flight simulator 2020, which is suppose to include the 787 jetliner. However, I have noticed that the plane is not included on the list. Any particular reason why this is the case?

Within the sim have a look in the content manager. You might find it listed in there to download. I sometimes have this very problem.

Its also a great way to remove certain things if low on space.

1 hour ago, Huascar said:

Thank you, Flight Sim Today. I will check now.

Report back if this worked as others might have the issue and be looking for a solution.

It also wont show if you are not using the windiws/xbox account you used for purchase 

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

I get the Xbox logo when I open the simulator. Could that be the problem?

Edited by Huascar

Hi, I'm having a similar issue, except the 787 shows in my content manager as installed, but it's not showing in my list of available aircraft.  I am using the game pass version - is it definitely only available on premium deluxe?

787.png

26 minutes ago, CheltD87 said:

Hi, I'm having a similar issue, except the 787 shows in my content manager as installed, but it's not showing in my list of available aircraft.  I am using the game pass version - is it definitely only available on premium deluxe?

The 787 is exclusive to the premium deluxe version. The standard Gamepass version will not have it available to fly. The upgrade must be purchased to use it.

Edited by hatchna

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

3 hours ago, CheltD87 said:

787.png

thats just for the use of ai aircraft.

you cannot fly it.

the thing is is that it shows all the liveries for the 787 but not the plane and i am %100 sure that i have the premium deluxe version. please help.

I need help I play msfs 2020 on xbox and everytime I used to play it let me choose from 49 planes but then it will say 35 the next day and stay like that for months then all of a sudden I can choose between the 49 planes again. What Is going on it's making me so mad because the planes I want to fly are now not there as an option seems like I'm the only one with this problem since I can't find anything about it on the internet.please help 

On 7/19/2021 at 3:22 PM, wim123 said:

thats just for the use of ai aircraft.

you cannot fly it.

I have premium deluxe. I have already tried downloading and deleting stuff in content manager, but it still isn’t showing my 787 or Cessna longitude. Please help me.

I found that if you're missing the 787 aircraft from populating the commercial selection and you own Prem- Deluxe MSFS, and it is showing as installed, uninstall it and reinstall it.  I had the issues after switching from BETA MSFS to official MSFS.

ugcx_banner.png