Sign in to follow this  
sauviat

Jetways are there, but no buildings!

Not the hand built and crafted airports, which are modelled.

I have just seen that my airports have jetways but no buildings, but how can that be?

My settings do not seem to have changed, but does anyone have ideas what this can be?

Thanks

Martin

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

Wichita gates are correct for old terminal that isn't there anymore.  Once I get aa handle on scenery design in new sim, that will get adjusted.

Happy landings,

Mike Eppright (KAAO)

50 minutes ago, solwell1 said:

All the default airports?   I've noticed this at KBDL and KICT.

Yes, all the default airports I've been to in the UK and those in the US and elsewhere in Europe, too.

• Like 1

Martin Parr

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

44 minutes ago, PuffeB said:

Have you tried to remove all custom add-ons from the Community folder?

I'll look into that as I use MSFSAddon Linker and can isolate airports as a process of elimination.

Martin Parr

I have been facing this issue for a long time.Few patches before. For exampl;airports such as LTBJ, LTBA,...

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

Have loaded MSFS without the Community folder and the airport buildings are there and also scenery, eg, my area and property and harbour are there as well! Will now check to see what mod is affecting all scenery in a global context.

Martin

Loaded without airport mods and now have no airport buildings or buildings in the scenery generally!  Will now systematically check scenery mods, liveries and plane mods

Edited by sauviat
additional info

Martin Parr

28 minutes ago, sauviat said:

Have loaded MSFS without the Community folder and the airport buildings are there and also scenery, eg, my area and property and harbour are there as well! Will now check to see what mod is affecting all scenery in a global context.

Martin

Loaded without airport mods and now have no airport buildings or buildings in the scenery generally!  Will now systematically check scenery mods, liveries and plane mods

I don't have any scenery mods, i only have the A32X, Navigraph, and a tooltip. I'm sitting at KFLL no buildings, just jetways

@Dutch1Just taken out plane mods and liveries, still no buildings or general scenery buildings. About to try the Fall mod, it's the only one that is global.

Martin Parr

4 minutes ago, sauviat said:

@Dutch1Just taken out plane mods and liveries, still no buildings or general scenery buildings. About to try the Fall mod, it's the only one that is global.

Yep, nothing in the Community folder and still no buildings....whats going on?

• Like 1

Getting closer to finding the problem! The last two items I took out were my Utilities and Fall. I have my buildings and scenery buildings back. Now I have put back my utilities and now there are no buildings. I will now check each utility for the issue.

• Like 1

Martin Parr

FOUND IT !!!

Buildings-Fix-DfltLod (1.9.3).

There is a lengthy thread on this... 

Now was this resolved in a MSFS patch and the modder who did this in advance should have retracted it?

Edited by sauviat

Martin Parr

1 hour ago, sauviat said:

FOUND IT !!!

Buildings-Fix-DfltLod (1.9.3).

There is a lengthy thread on this... 

Now was this resolved in a MSFS patch and the modder who did this in advance should have retracted it?

This was solved in MSFS but did you fixed the building problem when you removed this mod ? Thanks.

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV