Sign in to follow this  
Chock

Air Hauler 2 for MSFS

Yup. Will be checking it out this weekend after work. Been looking forward to it for MSFS.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

...does it have (next to the cabin announcements) pax boarding, cargo loading, inflight service and or other sounds like pax feedback which cry or applause connecting it more to the inflight immersion ?

Is it at least on the roadmap ?

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

After reading what you guys have to say onair or airhauler be a great addon to the flight  sim i use prepard3dv4 and msfs 2020 this is a tough choice to spend 100 dollars  for the 2 copies of airhauler and its mine to keep or go with onair and pay a 1 or 2 year subscription and its good for all my sims,What you think?

26 minutes ago, pelgrin21 said:

After reading what you guys have to say onair or airhauler be a great addon to the flight  sim i use prepard3dv4 and msfs 2020 this is a tough choice to spend 100 dollars  for the 2 copies of airhauler and its mine to keep or go with onair and pay a 1 or 2 year subscription and its good for all my sims,What you think?

I think, commas. 😀😉

• Like 1

I had the original airhauler in FSX, but I'm going to wait until there are good cargo planes available in MSFS. The 208 is decent I guess but until there is a BT-67 or DC3 in MSFS I'm not interested.

3 hours ago, desbean said:

I had the original airhauler in FSX, but I'm going to wait until there are good cargo planes available in MSFS. The 208 is decent I guess but until there is a BT-67 or DC3 in MSFS I'm not interested.

Dunno about a DC-3, but there is a Boeing 247 coming soon for MSFS. That, combined with Air Hauler will make me a very happy camper indeed. 🙂

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

On 12/8/2020 at 6:58 PM, Chock said:

In case you hadn't noticed, the product page for the MSFS version of Air Hauler 2 is up and running at Just Flight and can be viewed here. It's not on sale yet (should be on sale in less than two weeks). Functionality and features-wise it is essentially the same as other versions of AH2 for P3D etc although it has the newer interface which shares a bit of a look with MSFS. There'll be a fairly decent discount available via a discount code on an email from Just Flight to owners of other versions of Air Hauler which knocks about a third off the price, making it about 21 quid to buy.

dear Chock, am new in Flight simulator, actually my first simulator is MSFS and I would like to get a discount code for AH, but I saw the prices for the other versions of the game and they are the same as the version of MSFS, I hope you o anybody could like to help me on that, thanks for your attention and have a good day,

4 minutes ago, SkipperLord182 said:

dear Chock, am new in Flight simulator, actually my first simulator is MSFS and I would like to get a discount code for AH, but I saw the prices for the other versions of the game and they are the same as the version of MSFS, I hope you o anybody could like to help me on that, thanks for your attention and have a good day,

Why not check out NeoFly first? It's free and has just about all the features AH has. It will at least let you test drive the concept to see if you really like it or not before plunking down your money.

Edited by Phantoms

James

20 minutes ago, SkipperLord182 said:

I'm not an employee of Just Flight, so I'm in no position to offer discounts for their products.

Alan Bradbury

1 hour ago, Chock said:

I'm not an employee of Just Flight

Not with that attitude you're not. 😄

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

11 minutes ago, WestAir said:

Not with that attitude you're not. 😄

What's wrong with simply stating the facts? That's not an attitude, it's answering a request for something I can't do, by pointing out that it's something I can't do. What else am I supposed to say to a request I can't grant?

Edited by Chock
  • Like 3

Alan Bradbury

10 minutes ago, Chock said:

What's wrong with simply stating the facts? That's not an attitude, it's answering a request for something I can't do, by pointing out that it's something I can't do.

I tried to send you a PM Alan but it says you don't take private messages.

"Not with that attitude (...)" is just a silly joke we use across the pond. It's Airplane style comedy on the same level of "...and don't call me Shirley!" or something. I gotta savor this moment because it's the only time I'll get to teach you a punch-line you haven't already heard. 😄

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMkLWPwN1hU

Edited by WestAir

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

I don't know why you can't send me a message. I get them from other people occasionally.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

No description available.

Yeah that's what it's giving me. I dunno maybe I'm just not using the right browser or something. Who knows. In any case sorry for raising your blood pressure buddy. I'll warn ya next time.

3 hours ago, SkipperLord182 said:

Think of it this way: You are saving money already by not buying it once at full price, and a second time at a discount. Its all in how you look at it 😉

• Like 1

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor