Sign in to follow this  
kt069

Another Incredible Video Editing - max737Ifly

18 minutes ago, Mike S KPDX said:

FS cruise ships at the key?? I dont know where those came from, I have never seen even one.

They were there, but looks they are banned now.

https://thepointsguy.com/news/key-west-cruise-ship-ban/

If you referring to the ships in the scenery, they are from photogrammetry, I've seen them there.

Edited by Alvega

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

The cruise ships show up everywhere for me, Sydney Harbour is full of them. 

Which is actually a bit anachronistic and very pre-2020,  considering they are all now being cut up for scrap metal in the post Covid world we live in.

z9pro4ezomjgjlhflc2b-scaled.jpg 

It is also worth noting that he is using the FSDT Key West scenery for the landing, though the only bit he really shows in detail is the hangar at the end.

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick

The video description says the creator is on a GTX 1080, but running MSFS at 4K. That can't be right, can it? I'm rocking a 1080ti and really struggle to get 25fps at 2k in urban areas, and I'm not recording a video while flying. Nice video, though. 

Just now, Jeeper said:

The video description says the creator is on a GTX 1080, but running MSFS at 4K. That can't be right, can it? I'm rocking a 1080ti and really struggle to get 25fps at 2k in urban areas, and I'm not recording a video while flying. Nice video, though. 

If he is  a professional streamer he may well be doing the recoding on a totally separate PC.

That said if you run dedicated recording software like OBS ( https://obsproject.com/ )  rather than the default windows/nvidia rubbish you can configure it to minimise the impact on game performance.

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick

3 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

If he is  a professional streamer he may well be doing the recoding on a totally separate PC.

That said if you run dedicated recording software like OBS ( https://obsproject.com/ )  rather than the default windows/nvidia rubbish you can configure it to minimise the impact on game performance.

I see. Thanks. 

8 hours ago, BigDee said:

"Controls are extremely sensitive"

Another proof this is in no way a serious simulator. The one thing I liked about the video was the sound of the Citation when landing.

It pulled me back in time when I flew it in FSX.  So, a good scenery simulator on the new one. Can it compete against Google Earth Plus?

come on school me on what a "serious simulator is " according to you ????????

Image removed as image is no longer available.

15 hours ago, Mike S KPDX said:

Anyways, for those interested in the real world flight, here is is;

https://youtu.be/pp0QKe0nmGM

Hm,I don`t know, but this video is not showing much "technical insides". Either they are showing the two pilots or just a view to the outside without seeing the instruments etc. And they are talking really much. I personally prefer cockpit videos where you see all the instruments, the controls, listen to the engine and watching the manuvering.

YouTube #1

YouTube #2

Don`t want to critisize it, just was a bit curious about it.

10 hours ago, rtodepart said:

come on school me on what a "serious simulator is " according to you ????????

I don`t know, should I write a report containing 100 pages? Just thinking that FSX had instructional lessons containing hundreds of pages to learn how to fly. So, no need on that. The point that really makes me think quite negative, is they just didn`t even manage to adapt the legacy planes right. It has been posted many times in here, the jet planes just have random values. PMDG delays its work for months/years. There were some statements in here before release in here, MSFS will have legacy physics, so it will be on par with FSX. Another statement was PMDG will make MSFS the perfect simulator.

The truth is, what we get with MSFS. They didn`t even adapt the legacy physics right, (controls for example). Also remembering the statements, "I feel sorry for LR and LH".

13 hours ago, BigDee said:

I don`t know, should I write a report containing 100 pages?

Well you seem to write things like your a expert on what a “legit simulator should be like “ so you tell me ? By the way , you should take a little more time to do your homework on why Some known developers are delaying their products like PMDG who they themselves said that is not that FS2020 is not complete is just that the current SDK documentation is not complete to the point that allows them for faster development. I had seen way too many people thinking its a platform problem when is not . 

Image removed as image is no longer available.

3 hours ago, WoodrowFuller said:

I want to look for a good video editing app

Movavi Video Editing - Easy to learn and use. Perfect results.

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV