Sign in to follow this  
ADamiani

Crippling updates and disappearing features

Gents, keep the insults out of this discussion or those responsible will have their posts hidden and maybe worse.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

58 minutes ago, ADamiani said:

Where and when do you exactly come from, the nineteenth century? In the civilized world using "females" as a negative reference is unacceptable. 

Andrea

Well said Andrea

• Upvote 1

Again with the "my simulator is perfect" statements and so on. Just be happy that Asobo did not tell you that they decided your hardware is not compatible with the weather system anymore, and stop calling out others for their valid complaints. I am reporting everything to Zendesk, and I can talk about the problems I am experiencing in the forums just like you are allowed to say how much fun you are having with it.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Again with the "my simulator is perfect" statements and so on. Just be happy that Asobo did not tell you that they decided your hardware is not compatible with the weather system anymore, and stop calling out others for their valid complaints. I am reporting everything to Zendesk, and I can talk about the problems I am experiencing in the forums just like you are allowed to say how much fun you are having with it.

That's a good idea. Let us do the hard work while you enjoy the sim.

• Like 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

5 hours ago, devgrp said:

Man please, apart from the water masks which are server side and can be pushed anytime, what have they not delivered on? My sim looks better than xp and p3d in their highest settings so I'm more than satisfied. My sim still looks the way it did on release day, but then again, I'm busy flying and not pixel peeping like some of you drama queens lol

We get it. You're the one user whose experience is exactly as it was on the release. Congrats. 

They promised working, realistic aircraft. None of them are either, even after several patches. The weather has issues. ATC has issues. The marketplace has issues. And on and on. Clearly you're the "pixel peeper" as appearance is clearly all that matters to you, which is fine of course. But what many of us expected from MS Flight SIMULATOR was a decently realistic simulation of flight, not just clouds and mountains. That is what was sold to us, but not what was delivered. 

You talk about us who are having issues spending more time complaining than flying, yet here you are posting again and again when you claim to be happy with the sim. Why aren't YOU flying instead posting? 

Edited by Jeeper
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, devgrp said:

worst than females  

Totally out of line

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

10 minutes ago, Jeeper said:

We get it. You're the one user whose experience is exactly as it was on the release. Congrats. 

They promised working, realistic aircraft. None of them are either, even after several patches. The weather has issues. ATC has issues. The marketplace has issues. And on and on. Clearly you're the "pixel peeper" as appearance is clearly all that matters to you, which is fine of course. But what many of us expected from MS Flight SIMULATOR was a decently realistic simulation of flight, not just clouds and mountains. That is what was sold to us, but not what was delivered. 

You talk about us who are having issues spending more time complaining than flying, yet here you are posting again and again when you claim to be happy with the sim. Why aren't YOU flying instead posting? 

no appearance is not all that matters, but some of you guys are acting like the game is such a mess, thats its not even flyable. Its crazy they stuff some of you guys cry about when your other sims still have issues from 10 years ago. Give the devs a chance to fix the sim instead if whinning every other thread. Its ridiculus. Some of these same advance simmers, been simming for years in p3d an cant update a game. 

No sim as ever produced "realistic" default planes", if you cant wait for payware planes, continue with your pmdg or whatever on the other sim. The defualt planes arent perfect but a handful of them are more than enough to enjoy. 

And I am flying, currently on a 5hr flight in the cj4, about to land right now . Oh and BTW, I'm not the only one enjoying the sim with zero free issus

2 hours ago, ThomseN_inc said:

Well for some people the look of MSFS is not the only thing that makes up for a good simming experience. 

I know, they are complaining about not having a payware jet so they can pretend to be airline pilots, so they post a thread about their displeasure every other day

Final warning. I've just hidden one post accusing people of being "drama queens". Any more and the topic will be locked. Discuss it in a adult manner.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

44 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Final warning. I've just hidden one post accusing people of being "drama queens". Any more and the topic will be locked. Discuss it in a adult manner.

I apologise if I came across as rude. I blocked the guy and will just move on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, devgrp said:

I know, they are complaining about not having a payware jet so they can pretend to be airline pilots, so they post a thread about their displeasure every other day

Thats what a forum is for right?

• Like 1

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

The simulation of water generally imo is totally underwhelming and so far from being called next gen.

Actually the more time I give MSFS the more disappointed I'm becoming - still must remain strong - it WILL get better 🙄

Edit - The water in Zwift is even better.

Edited by hanhamreds

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

1 hour ago, devgrp said:

Trolling, only females argue and whine over the simplest of things some of these guys are complaining about

Right - off to my growing pool of "Ignore this user" you go, don't worry, you'll be in good company 🙂

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

1 minute ago, SierraDelta said:

Right - off to my growing pool of "Ignore this user" you go, don't worry, you'll be in good company 🙂

you had to reply to say that 😂. Some people loves attention 

Edited by devgrp

13 hours ago, MatthewS said:

So you're agreeing with me that the XBox is different to PC.

Of course it is.  That's why it is ludicrous to believe that they are intentionally crippling PC branch to "optimize for XBox".   Xbox system X hardware exceeds much of the hardware that we are currently using.   Current Xbox One hardware is 7 years old.  

If Asobo is doing this, then it is the first time in Xbox development that a PC title was intentionally crippled to shoehorn it to Xbox.

I believe the individuals who partake in this conjecture are probably not "gamers" and so they are simply using this as some sort of excuse.   I mean Xbox development has been blamed for everything from reduced visuals, to delay in bug fixes.  And that type of conjecture is simply not founded.  In many cases, ports are handled by completely different teams.  So to blame everything on Xbox simply is not founded unless there is some evidence to support the claim.  And the simple existence of reduced visuals or delayed bug fixes does not count as evidence that it is due to xbox integration.