Sign in to follow this  
flyforever

Air Hauler for FS2020 is out!

11 minutes ago, espent said:

I notice the same thing. By searching the \Official\OneStore folder I can see 20 aircraft.cfg files (So all in the Standard version of the Sim).

So just like the premium versions, the payware aircrafts don't have an accessible aircraft.cfg file. I wonder if we are able to manually add them? There must be a way around it because the premium planes like the 787 and the Longitude are available in Air Hauler 2. I guess Just Flight manually added those before release.

I have submitted a ticket. Will see what gives!

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I've never used and of the AH, FS Economy, FS Passanger, etc. programs. I have a question though. Does AH2 support running charter businesses? These are usually smaller aircraft that are inconsitent flights (not always a regular schedule).

James

3 minutes ago, Phantoms said:

I've never used and of the AH, FS Economy, FS Passanger, etc. programs. I have a question though. Does AH2 support running charter businesses? These are usually smaller aircraft that are inconsitent flights (not always a regular schedule).

Yup, you can do ad-hoc charters and there are missions of that nature too.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Purchased with my upgrade discount and hopefully we will hear soon about using our carenado aircraft.   Want to use my Mooney but for the time being will lease the G36.

Well, AH2 seems to run okay and work pretty much the same as the P3D version, although it's a bit of a bummer not being able to import payware stuff. Dunno what the workaround will be, but there needs to be one for accessing TPD aeroplanes or this will be a deal breaker for me with MSFS.

• Like 3

Alan Bradbury

5 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

Big problem with Air Hauler 2 it doesn't see any Carenado airplanes! I'm trying to import one but can't find aircraft.cfg inside simobjects/airplane/Carenado_PA-44_Seminole

Carenado use the Asobo encrypted cfg's. Already sent them an email when i bought the cessna on release and they piggyback Asosbo's default. But if you find a way post it here.

Edited by RW1

tpewpb-6.png

Love the ad-hoc flights, did not make a lot of money but was able to perform a couple of passenger flights without too much effort before and after dinner.

4 hours ago, Chock said:

Well, AH2 seems to run okay and work pretty much the same as the P3D version, although it's a bit of a bummer not being able to import payware stuff. Dunno what the workaround will be, but there needs to be one for accessing TPD aeroplanes or this will be a deal breaker for me with MSFS.

I asked them on their official Discord, and they answered me after 30 seconds that this is the first thing they will fix. 

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

Despite flying a lot in OnAir and enjoying it, I plan to purchase AH2 as well.  OnAir is better for the flexibility of flying anywhere, but AH is great for simulating a business that is tied to bases.   This will be my fourth AH purchase, lol (AH, AH2, AH for XP, MSFS).

I have OnAir until early January and may uninstall before then.  I like that you can rent aircraft but I do not like that it takes forever to find an aircraft and jobs that I want that are near where I am located in the program.  With AH, depending on amount of time I can fly just about anywhere that I want and be flying in a few minutes.

47 minutes ago, Mike62 said:

I have OnAir until early January and may uninstall before then.  I like that you can rent aircraft but I do not like that it takes forever to find an aircraft and jobs that I want that are near where I am located in the program.  With AH, depending on amount of time I can fly just about anywhere that I want and be flying in a few minutes.

Try NeoFly, I'm with OnAir (subbed until April) so I may persist a little longer with that but I'm finding it lacks a bit in certain areas that I like. I may pick up AH2 at some stage but the price is off-putting for me personally at this point in time, happy to watch it evolve though and see where it gets too.

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

I installed Air Hauler patch 3 and still mo ability to import Carenado aircraft. Am I missing something or it's not implemented yet?

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

It's on the way shortly according to the developer. Whether that means today, I dunno. Hope so.

Alan Bradbury