Sign in to follow this  
Fredco

Help with Camera, Turbulence, and Weather?

I currently use REX Sky Force with Envtex and Envshade in P3Dv4. It's a simple setup that isn't taxing on the system and works fine, but I want to enhance my flights a little and was thinking of getting EZdok for its camera and Dynamic Head (and aircraft) Movement, Realturb for added turbulence, then down the line pick up Active Sky P3D for better weather injection and enhanced turbulence when linked to Realturb.

The other night I was reading about Opus FSI and it did all this and more. There's enough data on the Opus website to know what it can do but unfortunately very little video on current versions to see how well it works.

Can anyone here give insight on how well OpusFSI V6 works within P3D? Is the cockpit camera movement fluid (like EZdok) when switching from one shot to the next? Is the DHM on par or better than EZdok? What do you think about the turbulence and how its effects are felt within the sim? Are weather transitions smooth? Does this program draw enough from system resources to notice any hiccups or frame rate drops? Any incompatibilities with other addons? Thoughts? Thanks.