Sign in to follow this  
albar965

Little Navmap 2.6.6 released

I've read that it already was reported for an older beta of LNM, but with 2.6.6 it comes up again when using the Navigraph Beta:

Some files or scenery directories could not be read.
You should check if the airports of the affected sceneries display correctly and show the correct information.

Scenery Title: Community
File: "C:/Users/stefa/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community/navigraph-navdata/scenery/global/maintenance.bgl"
Error: readInt for file "C:/Users/stefa/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Community/navigraph-navdata/scenery/global/maintenance.bgl" failed. Reason 1

Kind regards,

Stefan

Intel Core i7-9700 / 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 / 1 TB NVMe (PCIe 4x 8.0 GT/s) / 2K Display                                                           

48 minutes ago, EDDB2020 said:

I've read that it already was reported for an older beta of LNM, but with 2.6.6 it comes up again when using the Navigraph Beta:

Hi Stefan,

this is a known issue. Unfortunately Navigraph changed something in their structure after I released LNM. You can ignore the issues (everything else is still loaded) or exclude the file ".../Community/navigraph-navdata/scenery/global/maintenance.bgl" in the LNM options on page "Scenery Library Database".

Alex

Hi Alex, thanks.

Intel Core i7-9700 / 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 / 1 TB NVMe (PCIe 4x 8.0 GT/s) / 2K Display                                                           

Hello I couldn´t find in the manual how to change LNM:

1. Little Navmap using style Night showing. Is there a button or so? In the Display 2 i couldn´t find it. 

2. I don´t figure out how to (12.9. Airport Diagram) Detailed view of the airport diagram. Shows blue gates on the right and green general aviation ramp parking spots on the left

3. I tried to get the exact performance for A32X. I try to figure out how to setup this plan corectly in LNM. Clim/Decent rate and fuel status.

Could somebody help me please.

2 hours ago, Tribolex said:

1. Little Navmap using style Night showing. Is there a button or so? In the Display 2 i couldn´t find it. 

Menu -> Window -> Style.

2. I don´t figure out how to (12.9. Airport Diagram) Detailed view of the airport diagram. Shows blue gates on the right and green general aviation ramp parking spots on the left

Load the scenery library and zoom in close enough to the airport.

3. I tried to get the exact performance for A32X. I try to figure out how to setup this plan corectly in LNM. Clim/Decent rate and fuel status.

Direct download of a performance file: https://www.littlenavmap.org/downloads/Aircraft Performance/MSFS/Airbus A32NX FlyByWire.lnmperf
Load this in menu -> Aircraft -> Open Aircraft Performance

Alex

• Like 1

On 12/21/2020 at 8:13 PM, albar965 said:

Load the scenery library and zoom in close enough to the airport.

so this doesn´t work for me. I did load the scenery libary and zoomed in as close as I could.

On 12/24/2020 at 12:08 PM, albar965 said:

Screenshot?
Make sure you did not select menu Scener Library -> Use Navigraph for all.

Alex

thank you I got it know.

I couldn´t find a Perf for Longitude. Do you have one?

Edited by Tribolex

Alex, Is it possible for me to search with a Lat / Lon or dec equivalent, to find a position on the LNM? 

Geoff Bryce

8 hours ago, por930 said:

Alex, Is it possible for me to search with a Lat / Lon or dec equivalent, to find a position on the LNM? 

Not directly but with a workaround: Right click into the map somewhere and select "More" -> "Create Userpoint". Enter coordinates (tooltip gives help) and check temporary. If you don't see it: Double click on new entry in the userpoint search result table (newest is usually on top) and you're there. The point will be deleted on next startup if temporary.

Will add this in the next major update.

Alex

Alex, thanks for the advice. That works great. The tooltip helps as well to verify the coordinates are in the correct format. With MFS2020 making the use of lat/lon and or dec value, sometimes checking it out first greatly helps to make sure you are where you think you are.

Geoff Bryce

2.6.6 Issue; My map keeps disappearing

I have my Map in it's own window to the side of the main program, whenever I restart my PC and load LNM they both used to sit alongside each other just fine, today however the Map does not show up. I've Reset Views & Window Layouts but still whenever I reboot my PC the same issue occurs, I've tried Saving & Loading the Window Layout but that does not work, going into Fullscreen the Map is shown as plain White.
I had not changed any LNM settings prior to this issue, the Map shows up and works just fine when I reset everything, but as above a reboot and it's failing again.
Thanks

HP Reverb G1 - Windows 10 64bit, Gigabyte Auros Pro Mobo, i9-9900k CPU, Gigabyte 2070Super GPU, 16gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - T300 Steering Wheel - G25 Pedals (modded springs) - SHH Shifter - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

@MarcG Did you change, add or detach monitors?
Strange that even reset and loading layout does not help.

What you can do to totally reset all window layout stuff without losing your settings:
Look into the ini file C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel\little_navmap.ini for a key "WidgetDockHandler" with a very long line of binary stuff after it. Delete only this long line. This contains the main window size and position as well as the dock window layout.
You should also remove the whole line containing the key "Widget_checkBoxOptionsMapUndock".

You can also simply remove little_navmap.ini but this will reset all  settings.

Alex

• Like 1

Thanks @albar965 I'll look into that later, using VR so wondering if that "tricked"  something to think I was changing monitors, worked just fine beforehand though. Could've been an nVidia Driver change I made so will keep an eye on it 🙂

HP Reverb G1 - Windows 10 64bit, Gigabyte Auros Pro Mobo, i9-9900k CPU, Gigabyte 2070Super GPU, 16gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - T300 Steering Wheel - G25 Pedals (modded springs) - SHH Shifter - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)