Sign in to follow this  
Jeff Nielsen

FT KLAS this Sunday

Great find! Have been waiting for KLAS.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

5 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

The marketplace is a good example of how not to run a digital store.

Unfortunately, yes. I don't get it. This was supposed to be one of the major sources of revenue for MSFS, and the authorities don't seem to even try to get it right. If it takes weeks to add an addon to the marketplace, 90% of potential sales are gone to Simmarket or developer websites when they finally add it.

My original intention was to buy everything over the Marketplace just to support MS/Asobo development. The reality is I bought just one item, the Mooney, which isn't available elsewhere.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

1 minute ago, pmb said:

The reality is I bought just one item, the Mooney, which isn't available elsewhere.

Kind regards, Michael

+1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

According to FB:

It will be available from our website, simmarket and Microsoft a bit later.

This is good news because I'd rather buy from developer.
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Sold!

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

3 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Sold!

Is it Sunday yet?

• Like 1

Emilios is the same developer that developed the original version of LGTS for FSX when he was with the FSDG team.

He also developed Corfu for FSX/P3D and KLAS for P3D so this guy is one of the best. I can't stop looking at the pics.

The word stunning comes to mind.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DJJose said:

Emilios is the same developer that developed the original version of LGTS for FSX when he was with the FSDG team.

He also developed Corfu for FSX/P3D and KLAS for P3D so this guy is one of the best. I can't stop looking at the pics.

The word stunning comes to mind.

Flytampa is a safe bet.

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

4 hours ago, pmb said:

My original intention was to buy everything over the Marketplace just to support MS/Asobo development. The reality is I bought just one item, the Mooney, which isn't available elsewhere

My exact intention as well!

I foolishly thought I could finally put this long-running spreadsheet to rest....as I'd be buying "everything" from one, consolidated place.  Phenomenal idea.....tremendous MS flop.  (Note the Vendor and Buy from columns.  Wanted to see the Buy from column read all "MSFS Marketplace".  Nope. Not happening until we see a radical change in how they are running it, if ever.

bl4twL.jpg

This KLAS will be an insta-buy...and from the vendor's website...that will be my new purchase model going forward.  (shoulda' been all along).  Vendor site 1st, ecommerce site 2nd, MSFS marketplace--will wait until option 1 or 2 is available. 🤣

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Nice job FT!

Now bring on Dubai!

And

VHXX!

Chris Camp

11 minutes ago, Kilo60 said:

Nice job FT!

Now bring on Dubai!

And

VHXX!

I think Sydney & St. Martin are next, but don't quote me.

Dubai is already enhanced so we will be waiting a long time for that one.

2 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

My exact intention as well!

I foolishly thought I could finally put this long-running spreadsheet to rest....as I'd be buying "everything" from one, consolidated place.  Phenomenal idea.....tremendous MS flop.  (Note the Vendor and Buy from columns.  Wanted to see the Buy from column read all "MSFS Marketplace".  Nope. Not happening until we see a radical change in how they are running it, if ever.

🤣

Ugh...I've spent too much money on flightsim over the last decade.  Haha

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

2 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

I foolishly thought I could finally put this long-running spreadsheet to rest....as I'd be buying "everything" from one, consolidated place.

Oh god why would you put the purchase price in there!  I have a spreadsheet for tracking download locations and key codes but my total spend is something I’d rather not know.  😁

Plus it would look even worse in $CDN lol

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

19 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Oh god why would you put the purchase price in there!  I have a spreadsheet for tracking download locations and key codes but my total spend is something I’d rather not know.  😁

Plus it would look even worse in $CDN lol

Hehe......so I can recall how crazy we all were in the past.  Yes that is $41.14 US for KLAX 😲....Loving the fact this new sim has allowed the reputable vendors to restructure their pricing models, generally lowering prices AND making themselves more money at the same time.  One of the intrinsic good things about MSFS that goes mostly unnoticed. 🙂

(Key codes are in another column I don't show...for obvious reasons.  Also have a "currently installed" column when I used to have to keep up with all that.  It was an exhausting part (still is but not as much) of simming in the older versions. 😉 )

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I'm not really understanding all the moaning about buying from Marketplace? What's wrong with it?

Edited by Drumcode

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |